2013: Best Of Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Dude, that made my morning, great video. I especially liked the parts where Pagano was talking...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Nice vid Phx ,guy is the best we have,I think he's Lawrence Taylor strata

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It was hard to take your eyes off of him when the defense was on the field. You could probably call holding on 9/10 snaps that he didn't get to the QB. He has the build now, refined his moves to perfection, and is now relentless getting to the ball carrier. He wants to make the play every down.

He had an unbelievable year. Here's to many more.

LOL @ Pagano

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
No way he doesn't break Strahan's sack record if the games are officiated equitably. Definitely in the L. Taylor neighborhood. Chapel Hill, NC - home of defensive superiority.

Alan

Legend
Great vid Bob! That's why we keep you around. :bigup:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can't see that on my iPad but I went and found a highlight video on NFL.com and love the way he brought down Newton then did his Superman move hahahaha

Oh and then the bicep kiss after tracking down CK from behind

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One thing that doesn't get talked about is how he goes after the ball as he is closing in on the QB. 7 forced fumbles is a huge number and was one short of leading the league. It changed the game in two wins.

I don't know if we should credit the coaching for what he does or if it's just something he does all on his own. Did he do that in college?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
WHOA!! I hope this guy plays for the next 10 years as a Ram.

iced

i hope quinn remains a ram for his whole career