2012 Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Week 1-@ Detroit
Week 2- vs D.C.
Week 3-@ Chicago
Week 4- vs Seattle
Week 5- vs Arizona(Thursday Night Football)
Week 6-@ Miami
Week 7- vs Green Bay
Week 8- vs NE(London)
Week 9- Bye
Week 10- @ S.F.
Week 11- vs N.Y. Jets
Week 12-@ Arizona
Week 13- vs S.F
Weel 14-@ Buffalo
Week 15- vs Minnesota
Week 16-@ Tampa Bay
Week 17- @ Seattle.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Two things that stick out to me:

1. Why the fuck is the first game after playing in London at S.F?
2. The way this schedule is set up reminds me of last season. Most of the teams that were above .500 last season are in the first half, not the latter half.

bluecoconuts

Legend
You beat me by about 30 seconds..

I agree though, it doesn't look easy, it's going to be hard to get momentum going.

Lesson

Oh, really?
bluecoconuts said:
I agree though, it doesn't look easy, it's going to be hard to get momentum going.

Eh, we'll see. No games are easy or gimme games in the NFL. Just looking on paper, I'd much rather have this schedule for the Rams over last season's. However, the last two games on the road sucks ass. Hopefully the Rams won't have the toughest schedule in the NFL like they did(in terms of winning percentage) like last season.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's a lot of back and fourth really in the second half.

To San Fran, and then across to New York, then back to Arizona. Tampa Bay and then across to Seattle, the miles can be hard on a team.

Lesson

Oh, really?
bluecoconuts said:
It's a lot of back and fourth really in the second half.

To San Fran, and then across to New York, then back to Arizona. Tampa Bay and then across to Seattle, the miles can be hard on a team.

True.But this is just me, I can't really complain about the 2nd half schedule(I don't like the team playing in Tampa then playing in Seattle the last two weeks, but that's a different story). I just think the first half is going to show how improved the Rams are next season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That blows. 5 of the last 8 on the road, and ending it in Seattle. Fuck those douchebags. Why can't we play them at our house to close the season out? Stupid 12th man dumbass fans. God I hate that team.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At least there's a home primetime game...even though I won't be able to see it.

And yeah, goin to Tampa then all the way to Seattle is fuckin lame. Already beaten down from the season and you go cross country.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike Sando --

Breakdown: Jeff Fisher's addition as head coach raised the Rams' profile, but not enough for the team to secure a Monday night game. A Thursday night home game against the Arizona Cardinals on Oct. 4 will have to suffice in the prime-time department. That's what happens when a team goes 15-65 over a five-year period.

The Rams open at Detroit, a rough test for them on just about every front, but they return home to face the Washington Redskins -- and, probably, rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III -- in Week 2. Drawing Griffin early in the season, before he's had much seasoning, seems like a welcome development. But with two of the first three games on the road -- a trip to Chicago awaits in Week 3 -- the Rams do faces challenges early.

The NFL gave the Rams a home game against Green Bay on Oct. 21 before the team heads to London. The bye week naturally falls one week later, but then it's off to San Francisco for a tough test against the 49ers' defense on Nov. 11.

Complaint department: The Rams play three of their final four games on the road on opposite coasts, including a Dec. 9 trip to Buffalo and road games against Tampa Bay and Seattle in the final two weeks of the regular season. A Dec. 16 home game against Minnesota interrupts the road trip, but this will be a tough closing stretch for the Rams. They play only three games in the Edward Jones Dome over the final 10 weeks of the season, counting their Week 9 bye. That's the price of playing in London and getting a four-week stretch with three home games beginning in Week 2.

Heading overseas: Agreeing to play a game in London diminishes a favorable stretch of the schedule. The Rams have four home games during a five-game stretch beginning with a Week 4 game against Seattle, but the final game of that stretch falls against New England across the Atlantic. Being the "home" team against the Patriots in London renders no advantage.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... analysis-2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Love having 2 FL games. Never miss those.

Miami in 2nd week of Oct... Hot, but not too hot.

Tampon in week 16... Weather will be great for football instead of a sweat box.

Sorry to see that Buffalo game in week 14... fucking cold.

Can't wait for September.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really DO hate to say this, but IMO this schedule has 2-14 written all over it. I know you all will kill me for that statement, but I just don't see many favorable matchups on here, much less any gimmies. Hope I am wrong, and I reserve the right to change my mind after the draft, but that's just how I see it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Faceplant said:
I really DO hate to say this, but IMO this schedule has 2-14 written all over it. I know you all will kill me for that statement, but I just don't see many favorable matchups on here, much less any gimmies. Hope I am wrong, and I reserve the right to change my mind after the draft, but that's just how I see it.

Ah, don't sweat it. Nobody ever knows who is going to be good or not from year to year anymore in the NFL. The Rams could just as easily go 10-6.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ramhusker said:
Faceplant said:

Ah, don't sweat it. Nobody ever knows who is going to be good or not from year to year anymore in the NFL. The Rams could just as easily go 10-6.

I like your spirit husker!! Here's hoping you are right!! Lord knows we Rams fans deserve something better than what we've been fed the last half decade!!

PhxRam

How close is this to the supposed leaked schedule from a few weeks ago?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:
Not even.

I guess someone really DID have alot of time on their hands
Clearly.

Here's the fake one.

9/9 Vikings @ Rams
9/16 Rams @ Dolphins
9/20 (Thurs) Rams @ Bears
9/30 Jets @ Rams
10/7 49ers @ Rams
10/14 Rams @ Cardinals
10/21 Rams @ Lions
10/28 Pats @ Rams
BYE
11/11 Redskins @ Rams
11/19 (Monday) Packers @ Rams
11/25 Rams @ Bills
12/2 Seahawks @ Rams
12/9 Rams @ Bucs
12/16 Rams @ 9ers
12/23 Rams @ Seahawks
12/30 Cardinals @ Rams

superfan24

Starter
Can't wait to beat Chicago week 3.
I'll wait for my over analyzing of the schedule after the draft. :nice:

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:
Not even.

I guess someone really DID have alot of time on their hands
Clearly.

Here's the fake one.

9/9 Vikings @ Rams
9/16 Rams @ Dolphins
9/20 (Thurs) Rams @ Bears
9/30 Jets @ Rams
10/7 49ers @ Rams
10/14 Rams @ Cardinals
10/21 Rams @ Lions
10/28 Pats @ Rams
BYE
11/11 Redskins @ Rams
11/19 (Monday) Packers @ Rams
11/25 Rams @ Bills
12/2 Seahawks @ Rams
12/9 Rams @ Bucs
12/16 Rams @ 9ers
12/23 Rams @ Seahawks
12/30 Cardinals @ Rams
Its possible that those people did get it correct, and the NFL switched it up to save face.

Also, the moon landing was filmed in a hanger in area 51.