2000 Yards and 20 Touchdowns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Lol I just googled it. Fun fact: Danny amendola has the 18th highest single season all propose yards in NFL history. Did it will the Rams in 2010. I had no idea we used him that much
He was the go-to guy that year for sure!

JackStraw

Rookie
Lol I just googled it. Fun fact: Danny amendola has the 18th highest single season all propose yards in NFL history. Did it will the Rams in 2010. I had no idea we used him that much
It's more of a testament to how much they didn't use Brandon Gibson

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure he returned a lot of kickoffs, which isnt a good thing....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Brady has been garbage the last three games. I think he’s done after this season. 28-7 TD:INT ratio is not worth MVP. I don’t give a shit about age. It should go to the most valuable player and Gurley has been that. Patriots can win without Brady and that’s been proven.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MVP is subjective though right .. i mean the MVP played in our game last sunday he just wasnt in horns

i hate him with a firey passion but if we are talk the most VALUABLE player to their franchise ,,, hands down its wilson (i think i just threw up a little ) guy is accounting for 80 odd percent of thier offense without russel they would really be 0-16 (just another reason to hate that faux ass franchise )

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: Todd Gurley has 2093 yards from scrimmage and 19 TDs and the MVP talk isnt going away...

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Gurley is winning MVP, why?

Writers want a new face. Everyone is sick of Brady
Brady hasn’t won it in like 6 years
And most importantly.....
2012. The year Peterson won it. Brady had one of his best years and they still gave it to a RB in Peterson.

Gurley is doing it late in the year also which is going to get him more coverage. I will be shocked if it’s not Gurley.