200 mil qb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I know it’s just killing time til football starts for real but I saw this article about who might be the qb who breaks the 200 mil mark, of course there’s several factors at play but I thought it curious that our boy was listed like 10th most likely after Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold,Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, Luck, Wentz and of course Jimmy G. Then there’s the next group of Cam, Carr, Stafford and Cousins. THEN we get to Goff, Dak, Marcus and Jameis.
I try not to take these slights to heart but are we sure all these rookies are gonna hit? And Mahomes has exactly 1 game of experience.
Goff’s not going to get any respect now or if he wins the SB so I just need to get over it

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I guess the logic is that goff is due a new contract sooner than some of those other guys and they think 200m is still a while away. I think it'll be Wilson for what it's worth.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*raises hand ~Sean Mannion

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

was this in one contract extension?

manning made $250m in his career.

rodgers will make more than $270m when his extension ends.

and all the bozos in the media started crying when bradford got up to $100m.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
..... and all the bozos in the media started crying when bradford got up to $100m.

I have to admit, I may have shed a few tears as well.....

tempests

Hall of Fame
https://sports.yahoo.com/qbs-become-nfls-first-200-million-man-020120679.html

I assume this was the article? And yes, his list is laughable. Not that anyone would complain if Goff came cheaper than that.

5. (tie) Baker Mayfield, Cleveland; Sam Darnold, New York; and Josh Rosen, Arizona
4. (tie) Deshaun Watson, Houston; and Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City
3. (tie) Andrew Luck, Indianapolis and Russell Wilson, Seattle
2. Carson Wentz, Philadelphia
1. Jimmy Garoppolo, San Francisco

Honorable mention: Derek Carr, Oakland; Kirk Cousins, Minnesota; Cam Newton, Carolina; Matthew Stafford, Detroit.

Also considered:yay:: Jared Goff, Los Angeles Rams; Marcus Mariota, Tennessee; Dak Prescott, Dallas, Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
First we need to get to $150 million. But yeah, $200 is comIng. Maybe 2025.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to admit, I may have shed a few tears as well.....

It's not like the rams gave it all to him. Probably $60m for his 5 years with them. Not his fault his knee is made out of Lego blocks.