20 Things Nobody Tells You About Moving Out Of Southern California

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
No. 12 : Your NFL affiliation is completely random
There's no NFL team in Los Angeles. You have nobody to root for. Except maybe the Chargers, but who wants to do that?

You might remember pulling for the Rams, or if you were in a gang -- the Raiders. Yeah, that was literally decades ago. While you might still watch the NFL, you will find yourself having to justify to people why you're a Green Bay Packers fan despite never having been to Wisconsin. Why? Because you chose a team at random so you don't feel left out.

My father is a Colts fan and if you ask him why he pulls for the Colts, he'll tell you "If you don't, nobody else will."

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/01/18/20-things-nobody-tells-moving-southern-california/

Last edited by a moderator:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Rams fans are made of pure badassness. We don't need no stinking gangs.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams fans are made of pure badassness. We don't need no stinking gangs.

:D We don't need no stinking gangs! :D That's totally a reference to Three Amigos with Steve Martin! Too funny.

I totally associate that movie with Southern California. Must be the deserts. But who knows, maybe it's a universally shared reference.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
:D We don't need no stinking gangs! :D That's totally a reference to Three Amigos with Steve Martin! Too funny.

I totally associate that movie with Southern California. Must be the deserts. But who knows, maybe it's a universally shared reference.
We might be the only ones who saw it. :lol: