20 Random Survive to Thrive Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1. Man, what a week.

2. Before the game, my attitude was to throw style points out the window and just get the win.

3. It certainly was not the prettiest game, but it was an impressive win nonetheless.

4. Impressive that the team turned in a fairly dominant performance (particularly on defense) despite the COVID turmoil this week.

5. Impressive to watch Cooper Kupp getting open over and over and over again.

6. Impressive to watch Sony Michel grinding out tough yards and making key big plays.

7. Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller and Leonard Floyd all with sacks. Let's see more of that!

8. Ernest Jones continuing to play well.

9. Jalen Ramsey is a difference maker.

10. Not a perfect game from Stafford, but some nice throws when we needed them.

11. So, are we out of the COVID woods?

12. Clearly, for some teams, the COVID hit is still yet to come.

13. So great seeing Jared Goff give us a gift of a Cardinals defeat.

14. Nice to see a frustrated Tom Brady get shut out.

15. For those worried about home field in the playoffs, the Rams are 5-2 at home and 5-2 on the road.

16. Back on the COVID thing... Seahawks fans who are crying about the postponement... give it a rest. COVID-19 didn't give us the win. COOPER-10 did. He is having an MVP type season, no doubt.

17. Let's hope we're getting close to herd immunity. Or is it mob immunity.

18. No rest for the weary as Vikings are up next. They are fighting for their playoff lives.

19. I'm starting to really feel good about this defense and the running game. These are two things I would not have said earlier in the season. This bodes well for the stretch run and the playoffs.

20. This could be a really exciting several weeks. Let's hope that COVID stays out of the Rams' way from now on.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I worry about 9 getting Covid…he hasn’t had it yet, afaik.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Sony Michel is growing on me. A couple of weeks back people were asking which did you prefer between him and Hendo. I said Hendo because of pass protection. But Michel keeps grinding out those tough yards and brings a different presence to our offense. I'm sold. Until Akers can come back, give me a large dose of Mr. Ugly Runner.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
21. At least if the highlights are any indication, it seems like Gaines
is in on a lot of big plays as well. He has really come on lately. Where do I sigh up for the GG fan club?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's definitely been a hell of a week. Two huge division wins with a shorthanded team. One of them was the hottest team in the NFL too.

Just gonna soak this up and hope we get another one this weekend. I hate that red faced fuck of a coach they have and want to see him have that same look as he did the last time the Rams waxed that ass.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
21. At least if the highlights are any indication, it seems like Gaines
is in on a lot of big plays as well. He has really come on lately. Where do I sigh up for the GG fan club?
Very true. Big Gaines shows up a lot on impactful defensive plays.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Random Kupp thoughts:

1) When Kupp scores a TD we are 9-0
2) When he doesn't, we are 1-4

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Vikings
Ravens
49’ers

Tough games ahead.

#9 hasn’t had Covid yet, to our knowledge. That feels like something to watch.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings
Ravens
49’ers

Tough games ahead.

dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Excellent post as usual @AvengerRam. I feel like the Rams need to get OBJ more involved in the offense going forward. I love Kupp, but MS is putting a LOT of wear on him. If things go as we hope they do, the Rams will play 6 more games. We will need a healthy CK more than possibly anything else if we are gonna make a run....

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Excellent post as usual @AvengerRam. I feel like the Rams need to get OBJ more involved in the offense going forward. I love Kupp, but MS is putting a LOT of wear on him. If things go as we hope they do, the Rams will play 6 more games. We will need a healthy CK more than possibly anything else if we are gonna make a run....
Correction 7 games....unless we get the #1 seed....

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
This was indeed a survival game, the team had limited practice reps with some valuable starters and depth pieces missing yet still played a pretty clean game. You could still tell the execution was not quite as crisp especially on offense but with your best TE and top two RT options are out that is to be expected.

For once the Rams got a few calls in their favor (two in particular). The third down hold against Kupp was not really a hold but I could see how it was perceived as one. The really bad (Good) one was the PI no-call on Jones (the Ramsey PI call was really a hold). Its nice to have some calls in our favor for change. With the way the defense was playing, I think the Rams would still have won in spite of the calls but it might have been closer.

The Last two weeks have tested the Rams mental toughness and resilience but they are not out of the woods yet. With quite a few players still on the COVID protocol, our Rams have a shortened week along with a major holiday limiting their preparation for the dangerous Vikes . A silver lining may be that the some of the team will be better rested down the stretch.

I agree with and echo sentiments of those who are worried about Kupp's health/durability. They need him to make key plays to keep the offense moving but he is taking a pounding out there. Losing just one from the Kupp, Stafford, Donald, or Ramsey superstar core will sink this team's playoff chances.

One final note: OBJ and Von miller have already proven thier value and I expect them to really show once the playoffs arrive.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
OBJ only had one catch and three targets. I wonder if he was dragging from CoVid. Those Seahawk DBs weren’t all pros.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's definitely been a hell of a week. Two huge division wins with a shorthanded team. One of them was the hottest team in the NFL too.

Just gonna soak this up and hope we get another one this weekend. I hate that red faced fuck of a coach they have and want to see him have that same look as he did the last time the Rams waxed that ass.
I’m guessing the Rams will see more deep zone, coverage from Minnesota. That defense worked pretty well against the Rams. Only 3 points in the first half.

dang

Legend
1. Man, what a week.

2. Before the game, my attitude was to throw style points out the window and just get the win.

3. It certainly was not the prettiest game, but it was an impressive win nonetheless.

4. Impressive that the team turned in a fairly dominant performance (particularly on defense) despite the COVID turmoil this week.

5. Impressive to watch Cooper Kupp getting open over and over and over again.

6. Impressive to watch Sony Michel grinding out tough yards and making key big plays.

7. Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller and Leonard Floyd all with sacks. Let's see more of that!

8. Ernest Jones continuing to play well.

9. Jalen Ramsey is a difference maker.

10. Not a perfect game from Stafford, but some nice throws when we needed them.

11. So, are we out of the COVID woods?

12. Clearly, for some teams, the COVID hit is still yet to come.

13. So great seeing Jared Goff give us a gift of a Cardinals defeat.

14. Nice to see a frustrated Tom Brady get shut out.

15. For those worried about home field in the playoffs, the Rams are 5-2 at home and 5-2 on the road.

16. Back on the COVID thing... Seahawks fans who are crying about the postponement... give it a rest. COVID-19 didn't give us the win. COOPER-10 did. He is having an MVP type season, no doubt.

17. Let's hope we're getting close to herd immunity. Or is it mob immunity.

18. No rest for the weary as Vikings are up next. They are fighting for their playoff lives.

19. I'm starting to really feel good about this defense and the running game. These are two things I would not have said earlier in the season. This bodes well for the stretch run and the playoffs.

20. This could be a really exciting several weeks. Let's hope that COVID stays out of the Rams' way from now on.
I’ve been following the Vikings with Cousins and Osborn on my fantasy team. They are struggling on offense but Cook can be trouble. I think a good game by Rams will suffice for a win.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Random Kupp thoughts:

1) When Kupp scores a TD we are 9-0
2) When he doesn't, we are 1-4

Another random Kupp thought - at this point in the season everyone knows Stafford is going to be looking for him … and he still gets his catches.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Vikings
Ravens
49’ers

Tough games ahead.

All 3 teams scare the hell out of me. Delvin Cook does it all and I'm fearful containing him, best RB they have played to date. The Ravens are always in the game even when you think they are out of the game and the damn Whiners are just a PIA from a matchup standpoint for the Los Angeles Rams.

Covid continues to impact all our lives in more ways then one. My wife & I were saying that we've now been dealing with this thing for two years and it appears we take two steps forward and two steps back. Enough, I even transferred departments for the organization I represent because everything is virtual and there is less interactions face to face, unreal.

Anyway I guess from this point, we can hope to have the whole team together including Havenstein, Noteboom & Higbee, boy do I miss those three.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vikings
Ravens
49’ers

Tough games ahead.

I aint scared of the Ravens.

I really don't care about the Vikings too much. They have been up and down all year. I think Adam Thielen might still be out? Their D is horrible, so MS and friends should be able to move it up and down the field.

They HAVE to beat the shitters tho. Just have to no matter what the standings will be like. Sean McVay can't be 0-6 over a 3 year stretch. Goddamn just fucking beat them into oblivion.