2 Easy Questions and a Comment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
First,,, Thank You very much for taking the time to answer questions from us freaks here at ROD Kevin. Very cool of you, and I can assure you that this Ram Fan of 39 years appreciates it.

1) Is Stan going to buy the rest of Chip and Lucia's ownership in the franchise, or are they going to remain permanent minority owners? I thought I remember reading that the plan is for Stan to purchase 100% of the shares at some point??

2) Between Coach Fisher, Les, and yourself,,, who has the biggest / nicest office?

3) Man, you've got a Tough Gig in handling the CVC Dome negotiations. I admire your hard work in this,,, it doesn't go unnoticed by me.

kdemoff

UDFA
One of my favorite handles on ROD by the way...

I expect Chip and Lucia to be around the franchise for a long time, they are passionate fans and were great stewards of the organization for the period they were in charge. Many of the changes that started in 2008 were the result of their desire to get it right for our fans in St. Louis and their family's legacy in the NFL is a great one. As for the specifics of their agreement with Mr. Kroenke, that's probably best kept between the parties.

That's easy -- Mr. Kroenke has the nicest and biggest office, the rest are all very similar.

I appreciate the kind words on the comment, but like everything at Rams Park and in the organization, there are many hard-working employees, coaches and scouts making sure that we build a team that our fans can be proud of both on and off the field. To be honest, I get far too much credit for the great work of so many in this building. As for the blame when things go wrong, I rightfully get the blame!