1st Place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Realign

UDFA
At least for one week of the regular season the RAMS are in 1st place atop the NFC West all by themselves. Living up here in the Pacific Northwest I am especially glad to see the Seahawks lose!

GO RAMS

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If the Rams concentrate, and they have enough vets to do that, we could lead from here on out.

Seattle is our only real competition and they looked pretty bad today.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
At least for one week of the regular season the RAMS are in 1st place atop the NFC West all by themselves. Living up here in the Pacific Northwest I am especially glad to see the Seahawks lose!

GO RAMS
I'm w/ ya, these seahawks fans are brutal

jap

Legend
That #1 NFC West ranking means nothing until we actually neuter our divisional rivals football-wise this season - especially the '9ers. I still cannot believe we allowed ourselves to be swept by 'Frisco last year! If you cannot get up for a '9er game, do you even deserve to be in the league? If there was ever a reason to can the Fisher King, that San Francisco broom sweeping was it!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That #1 NFC West ranking means nothing until we actually neuter our divisional rivals football-wise this season - especially the '9ers. I still cannot believe we allowed ourselves to be swept by 'Frisco last year! If you cannot get up for a '9er game, do you even deserve to be in the league? If there was ever a reason to can the Fisher King, that San Francisco broom sweeping was it!

Fisher was too busy trying to screw goff to worry about the actual games. When they drafted him fisher was probably thinking, "What the hell am i gonna do with this guy? I'll show them".

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't know about that anymore. It seemed that all Fisher cared about was the divisional games. We could beat the best teams in our division and then lose to the worst teams outside of the division the next game, Two times in five years we had a winning records in the division, but still couldn't make it to .500. I want us to win all of the games against everyone, but a little more attention against non-divisional games will be refreshing...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

GO RAMS
Not only are the Rams in 1st Place in our Division, But we scored more points, in our game, than our 3 Div. Rivals combined!!:rolllaugh::D:yay::yess::mrburnsevil: