1st half of season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can we take a sec and have some appreciation for some guys that started the season off that had important roles but tailed off toward the end?

Darrell Henderson was a workhorse back. 8 total tuds, and ZERO fumbles.

Robert Woods, and his 15 target game @ Seattle on Thursday.

I know there's a lot more, either plays or individual performances.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Say what you want now, but remember guys like Joe Noteboom and A'Shawn Robinson were also whipping boys at one point.
I don't think either were viewed as useless. Perhaps overpaid of over drafted. Tutu does have time to change the narrative. It's early. But with Kupp, Woods, OBJ, and Jefferson, and the Rams apparently being interested in bringing all of them back, and punt returns now being taken care of, it seems that the Tutu pick might as well have evaporated into thin air.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think either were viewed as useless. Perhaps overpaid of over drafted.

Things that don't matter on gameday.

Tutu does have time to change the narrative. It's early. But with Kupp, Woods, OBJ, and Jefferson, and the Rams apparently being interested in bringing all of them back, and punt returns now being taken care of, it seems that the Tutu pick might as well have evaporated into thin air.

O'dell was a fortunate situation...AFTER Tutu got hurt. It's a good problem to have. You never know how a player turns out. All I'm saying is the track record of Les' picks have been pretty positive rather than not.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rochelle started hot too. Lots of promise there, albeit a little disappointed in the radio silence around him at the moment.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Say what you want now, but remember guys like Joe Noteboom and A'Shawn Robinson were also whipping boys at one point.
I could still see Tutu being a weapon, maybe not worthy of a #2, but he could bring back some explosiveness to the jet sweep, which helps the run gane and still be a deep threat.

It's still very early in his story. I was encouraged that he caught everything thrown to him in preseason and really didn't have great QB play from a passing perspective. Perkins ran around and made things happen, but he really couldn't complete much over 15 yards.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I'm a University of Louisville fan so it's been tough for me to see his early struggles but hopefully with time he can become a factor for us at some point.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
This is a very special year. It feels like our entire roster pitched in to get us where we are. From Woods, SJD, and Henderson, to Akers and Weddle, OBJ, and Miller. Not to mention that Covid game we played where players like AJ Jackson stepped up. It's been a crazy year, but so many players put their own mark on this team. It just feels special.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rochelle started hot too. Lots of promise there, albeit a little disappointed in the radio silence around him at the moment.

Forgot about him. Good call.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I could still see Tutu being a weapon, maybe not worthy of a #2, but he could bring back some explosiveness to the jet sweep, which helps the run gane and still be a deep threat.

It's still very early in his story. I was encouraged that he caught everything thrown to him in preseason and really didn't have great QB play from a passing perspective. Perkins ran around and made things happen, but he really couldn't complete much over 15 yards.
PhillyRam.
I'm glad you mentioned this as this is the one scrap or thread that keeps me hanging on with Atwell. He did, in fact, catch a ton of passes in the Pre season and that shows he can run routes and get open and complete the catch.
Granted he needs a lot of work ( and Coach Mac's not-so-veiled criticism of his work ethic needs to be taken to heart) but I remain hopeful that he will develop into a bonafide deep threat.
If he does all of these threads criticizing him will evaporate into the ether.
Let's all hope so......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was wrong about Boom seems like. He's a solid LT. I would have liked to see him vs the 9ers front but we probably saw enough to feel good about locking him up.

Also was wrong about Robinson. Rams were patient with him and got him back to the guy you see on some old Detroit tape and that's a fearsome dude. Honestly the way this group is playing they need a nickname.

Looking ahead I think we'll see one or two guys who aren't doing anything this year jump next year. Like maybe this guy...

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1392354388975362051?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1392354388975362051%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2F2021%2F05%2F15%2Fla-rams-brought-monster-texas-la%2F

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was wrong about Boom seems like. He's a solid LT. I would have liked to see him vs the 9ers front but we probably saw enough to feel good about locking him up.

Also was wrong about Robinson. Rams were patient with him and got him back to the guy you see on some old Detroit tape and that's a fearsome dude. Honestly the way this group is playing they need a nickname.

Looking ahead I think we'll see one or two guys who aren't doing anything this year jump next year. Like maybe this guy...

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1392354388975362051?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1392354388975362051%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2F2021%2F05%2F15%2Fla-rams-brought-monster-texas-la%2F

You never know.

Bobby Brown, active for 10 games his rookie year.

Greg Gaines, active for 10 games his rookie year.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Desean Jackson helped stretch the field and was pivotal in the Bucs win.

Before he forced himself out lol