1973 Rams Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was a great year. If memory serves, we had a 12-2 record to finish this season, and yet had to travel to Dallas for the 1st (and only) playoff game, and we had a better record than the stinkin Cowgirls!:wtf:.

This was a great year for Rams RB's...Jim Bertelsen, Lawrence McCutcheon, and Cullen Bryant.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This was a great year. If memory serves, we had a 12-2 record to finish this season, and yet had to travel to Dallas for the 1st (and only) playoff game, and we had a better record than the stinkin Cowgirls!:wtf:.

Rams beat the Cowboys too in 73, however, back then they rotated home field from one division to the other.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams beat the Cowboys too in 73, however, back then they rotated home field from one division to the other.
They gave the Cowboys home field, even though they didn't deserve it....No wonder they changed that stupid rule! I remember that the Rams were favorites to win the Super Bowl that year, dang it!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was a great year. The first year I really remember watching and loving the Rams. We lived in Tucson, Arizona, and I loved Harold Jackson and Jack Youngblood. It's too bad we couldn't have carried this great season out to be Super Bowl Champs. Kind of like GSOT, some lost opportunities.