17 Reasons Denver Is The Least Hateable Team Left In Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Kind of self congratulatory but I'm rooting for them over everyone else

Me too but that's only because I HATE SF, SEA and the PATS.

that said, if NE wins Sunday I will root for them over either of the 2 evil empires from the NFC.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Me too but that's only because I HATE SF, SEA and the PATS.

that said, if NE wins Sunday I will root for them over either of the 2 evil empires from the NFC.

This pretty much, I'd rather hear more Brady fellating and dynasty talk then have to deal with Seattle or San Fran fans pat themselves on the back for an entire offseason and season.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I hate them all. I have a real sense of fair play, and I've hated John Smelway since the moment he entered the NFL. He intimadated Tampa Bay into not drafting him the year he came out. Said he would play baseball if they took him. Arrogant. What if Peyton Manning did that to the Colts?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate them all but Denver would my choice. If not Denver then it is a toss up. I don't think I can root for New England. I despise Pete Carroll more than I do Harbaugh, but I like Russel Wilson more than Kaepernick. I hate Boldin and Taint Equally. Ditto for Lynch and Gore. I'd like to punch Breno Giacamini in the Effen mouth. I'd kick Sherman in the nuts and spit on him. I'd like to urinate in Vernon Davis Gatorade, etc,...

In the end the most unbearable site for me is probably watching Pete Carroll win the game. I would hate his gloating and cheering. I would hate his press conference afterwards. I would hate all of the Pete Carroll talk that would ensue in the next year.

So, I guess I cannot root for any of them if Denver is out of it. I may have to crawl into a hole until next year.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Been rooting for the Broncos for over thirty years,they are my second team and have been since Charlie Johnson was their QB

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Always have rooted for the Broncos(unless they are playing the Rams). Lived in Denver when i was a kid for a couple years so liked them from my time there. Definitely rooting for them to win it all.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I will never root for any Boston team, ever...especially the Patriots who committed the ultimate crime against the Rams. They stole our dynasty. There is nothing anyone could say or do to rationalize me into thinking otherwise. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK THE PATRIOTS.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Been rooting for the Broncos for over thirty years,they are my second team and have been since Charlie Johnson was their QB

Same here bro. I moved to Denver 20 years ago from SoCal. I will say Denver is one of the best sports cities I've been to. Die hard fans but very respectful as well. No "beat you to death in the parking lot because you root for KC" kind of BS. And for those that haven't ever been to Denver or in the last 5-6 years, downtown is amazing now with all the pubs, restaurants and things to do. Just a great place to live.