15 Vince Ferragamo days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
8-vince.jpg

Fun fact copied word for word from Wikipedia:

Canadian Football League
Ferragamo played for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League for just one season in 1981. He was signed to a large contract by both CFL and NFL standards at the time ($600,000, compared to $250,000 the Rams offered him, and the $47,500 they had paid him for 1980.) However, Ferragamo had a difficult time adjusting to the style of Canadian football. Montreal went on to win only 3 games against 13 losses. He was demoted to backup to Gerry Dattilio in the latter half of the season and then third string quarterback for the final 3 games after Ken Johnson arrived in a trade. Ferragamo's last game in the CFL was a loss to the Ottawa Rough Riders in the Eastern semi-final which he watched from the pressbox. His stats during his one season in Montreal were 175 of 342 passes completed (51.2%) for 2175 yards, with 7 TD passes and 25 interceptions.

He then played a further 3 seasons for the Rams.

Also I couldn't let the number 15 go by without mentioning one of the greatest college players of all time
Tim+Tebow+7.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Vince deserves a lot of respect for the way he played in the SB in 1980!
imagesvf.jpg
untitled.png

moklerman

Warner-phile
Holy crap that's bad.
He's my all-time favorite Ram but after that really good 1980 season with 31 TD/19 INT, he was never really the same. Just could not stay away from throwing picks.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Miss Vince,
he used to always host golf tournaments at Los Coyotes golf club in Buena park back in the 90's the neighborhood I grew up in surrounded it. Being a huge Rams fan I'd always cut through the gold course and sneak into the event to see him and the other celebs
Good times