10 Observations from the Rams' Aug. 27 training camp practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I thought Anchrum's future was at Center. That was much of the talk in the Spring. He played Center, but he's also played OLT and guard I think. I thought his measurements made him seem like more of an interior guy. You may be right and they don't want to be moving Noteboom around and let him get comfortable at guard. Maybe they think of Anchrum as the backup at left tackle, maybe not. Hard to tell from a few reps with the ones. I would hope he is better than Demby. Demby was terrible last year. m

I understand that Kromer is pushing this position flexibility thing to be able to carry fewer Olinemen on game Day, but I think that he may take the idea too far. It seems they like to draft Olinemen that way. Starting for position flexibility isn't always going to get you the best at one spot.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

funny how things change in the offseason.

edwards and evans were thought as semi locks on the oline for this season. now they're both reserves.

kind of like jfm. we thought he was gonna take it to the next level and then he was cut in preseason.