1 Year Anniversary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Today is my one year with my wife. We met on an online video game and i eventually moved to Israel to be with her after we met a few times. After a while of living together we flew to Cypress and got married with just ourselves. I am truely blessed to be with a woman as great as her and try every day not to fk it up. She doesnt care about sports what so ever but allows me to stay up till 5-6 am(|time difference sucks here) to watch baseball and football. She is truly a blessing for me.

I am not posting to post how great she is, just posting for all the married folk in this forum who have wives that indulge there love of sports.

So cheers to all the men who are kept in line by there spouses!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Congratulations! What game did you two meet on? That's pretty cool that you moved all the way to Israel for her, what do you do for work? I'm assuming you knew some Hebrew (but if not then kudos).. Here's to many more!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Congratulations! What game did you two meet on? That's pretty cool that you moved all the way to Israel for her, what do you do for work? I'm assuming you knew some Hebrew (but if not then kudos).. Here's to many more!

The game was called Maplestory(2d like old mario style). I actualy havent been able to work since they wouldn't give me a work visa, but i saved a lot from my time contracting in Kuwait and Iraq so it has been fine(though Israel is beyond ridiculously expensive T_T). I actually know very little Hebrew, my wife and all the friends i met over here told me i really didn't need to know it, which is true, most have a basic understanding of english, but wish i did learn more so i didnt have to tell people daily i have no idea what they are saying and only speak english lol. In a few months hopefully going back to states so wont have to worry about it anymore. Thank you by the way :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Congratulations, man. Those first few years together are the absolute best. And you can tell us how great your wife is anytime you like. That's the mark of a true man. One who doesn't bow to convention and tell everyone what a drag their spouse is. Unless of course ... she is. lol.

Good story. And I envy you for how many places you've been able to visit/live. Good experiences.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Tron said:
Today is my one year with my wife. We met on an online video game and i eventually moved to Israel to be with her after we met a few times. After a while of living together we flew to Cypress and got married with just ourselves. I am truely blessed to be with a woman as great as her and try every day not to fk it up. She doesnt care about sports what so ever but allows me to stay up till 5-6 am(|time difference sucks here) to watch baseball and football. She is truly a blessing for me.

I am not posting to post how great she is, just posting for all the married folk in this forum who have wives that indulge there love of sports.

So cheers to all the men who are kept in line by there spouses!!!!
congratulations

RamEERS

Pastor
Tron said:
bluecoconuts said:

The game was called Maplestory(2d like old mario style). I actualy havent been able to work since they wouldn't give me a work visa, but i saved a lot from my time contracting in Kuwait and Iraq so it has been fine(though Israel is beyond ridiculously expensive T_T). I actually know very little Hebrew, my wife and all the friends i met over here told me i really didn't need to know it, which is true, most have a basic understanding of english, but wish i did learn more so i didnt have to tell people daily i have no idea what they are saying and only speak english lol. In a few months hopefully going back to states so wont have to worry about it anymore. Thank you by the way :)

Hahahhaahaha ohhh maple story.... That game is so tedious...(can't you get married in game?) But good for you! Long distance relationships are hard..

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
RamEERS said:
Hahahhaahaha ohhh maple story.... That game is so tedious...(can't you get married in game?) But good for you! Long distance relationships are hard..

We were married in game lol. Yea, was hard but worked out and thanks :)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks everyone :)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Congrats Tron. Hopefully you'll have many more to come