Zona is a MUST WIN.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Did you really think Rams would be better than 2-3 or 3-2 to start?

• Total voters

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not to win the NFCW necessarily, that door may be closed because Zona is on fire, but If the Rams want to keep their foot on Seattle's head, they need this last win before the bye and tie breaker advantages to be in position for a long run.

Niners are like a dead fish, bloated and stinking up the place.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Going in, I really didn't expect them to beat seattle, pitt or green bay, but I did expect them to beat washington and arizona.
So, if they can take the one from arizona, they'll be right where I figured they'd be. At 2-3.
But just for giggles, go ahead and beat them AND green bay for a 3-2 record.
I'll be okay with that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I didn't. I hoped we would. We have one of the toughest schedules in all of football, and certainly the toughest first half. I thought it would take time for the OL to gel, Foles to learn the offense, and didn't know when Gurley, or Quick would play.

I wouldn't close the door on winning our division, this soon.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's a must win, divisional games usually means throwing Vegas odds out of the water and I expect this team to throw their bodies on the line to win this one.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If I'm coming all the way from Montana to watch them play they better win, or I might need ROD to bail me out of the Phoenix jail!
grenade.gif

SierraRam

Recreational User
Our D line takes over against Arizona and Palmer leaves in the 2nd qtr with fainting spells.

On the other hand, I thought we'd be 2-1 right now with our only loss to Seattle...
Remember, if you want to win the 'Pickem' contest, ask who I picked and do just the opposite.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I have no doubts they'll come out flying against Arizona, that's this team's M.O. at this point. Play hard against divisional rivals and never show up anywhere else. The idea of beating Arizona doesn't excite me. I mean I'll be happy for a win, but beating our division rivals just isn't going to cut it anymore.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have no doubts they'll come out flying against Arizona, that's this team's M.O. at this point. Play hard against divisional rivals and never show up anywhere else. The idea of beating Arizona doesn't excite me. I mean I'll be happy for a win, but beating our division rivals just isn't going to cut it anymore.
Really? I'd be thrilled to lose to everyone else but. And...we'd be in the playoffs.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Really? I'd be thrilled to lose to everyone else but.
It's really just the compounding onto our already existing problem. Fuck Bruce Arians smug dumb face and his whiny ass after losing his QBs, but beating his team is just another notch in our growing 'but we beat up on the division, that's like winning the superbowl!" belt.

I really don't want to lose to anyone, least of all them. But beating them is just not all that invigorating when I haven't been given anything to believe that it won't just be so we can go into Green Bay and knock out another stinker and then be like, 'well we beat Arizona and Seattle so don't worry :)))))))"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arizona is playing unbelievable ball right now and there is no way in hell the Rams should be able to beat them in their house. It has blowout loss written all over it for this Rams team.

Which means Fish is right where he's at his best IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
AZ is winning the division unless Palmer gets hurt.

But I expect the Rams to split the games with them.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Sorry guys. I think we have absolutely zero chance to win this game. They were without Palmer last year and we still lost. So get ready for another 1-4 start.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sorry guys. I think we have absolutely zero chance to win this game. They were without Palmer last year and we still lost. So get ready for another 1-4 start.
Man, thank you so much. You probably just assured us the win....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
AZ is winning the division unless Palmer gets hurt.

But I expect the Rams to split the games with them.
Gentlemen, keep in mind, Last year, each time we played the Cards, We where Knocking their QB's 'Out-of-the Game' right and left!
By the end of the game they will have their 3rd string QB in their!!:snicker::shades:
( of course I had us going, 4-1, with our only loss in GB! So, what do I know!)

Last edited:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The Rams play tough against division opponents but the offense is not good enough to win in Arizona or Green Bay. Can they win? Sure. Will they? I don't see it. We couldn't beat them without Palmer. Not sure how people are picking them to win honestly. I don't think they'll get blown out. They'll do enough for the game to be relatively close but it won't be enough.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
Going in, I really didn't expect them to beat seattle, pitt or green bay, but I did expect them to beat washington and arizona.
So, if they can take the one from arizona, they'll be right where I figured they'd be. At 2-3.
But just for giggles, go ahead and beat them AND green bay for a 3-2 record.
I'll be okay with that.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Gentlemen, keep in mind, Last year, each time we played the Cards, We where Knocking their QB's 'Out-of-the Game' right and left!
By the end of the game they will have their 3rd string QB in their!!:snicker::shades:
( of course I had us going, 4-1, with our only loss in GB! So, what do I know!)
Yup. And we still got fucked by their backups. That defense is going to eat us alive. We need an insane game plan.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd figured they beat the shitchickens and the Redskins.

If they can finish even one play they done did fucked up on today, they can beat Arizona.