Zeke Elliott gets in bar altercation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was it because someone made fun of his belly shirt?

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
giphy.gif

Can we have a belly shirt day?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone else said it and I agree... the Cowgirls are gonna struggle this year.

Where's Rhynie?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He probably didn't even know he did it. With these smart phones, scrolling through with your thumb can lead to clicking on any one of the ratings. I wouldn't get too cut up about it.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Will definitely make for an easier matchup if he's not playing against us but would make it a much better game to see Gurley and Elliott facing off against each other.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

He probably didn't even know he did it. With these smart phones, scrolling through with your thumb can lead to clicking on any one of the ratings. I wouldn't get too cut up about it.

You may be right. Deleted my post. This is why I sometimes need to take a vacation from spamming supplying this place with daily content. I think I'm at that point again. :dizzy:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You may be right. Deleted my post. This is why I sometimes need to take a vacation from spamming supplying this place with daily content. I think I'm at that point again. :dizzy:

I like your daily content.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Where is the motivating Preseason ticker on the main site?!!! That is motivation, less than a month away!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...also-dealing-with-a-ticket-for-going-100-mph/

Ezekiel Elliott is also dealing with a ticket for going 100 mph
Posted by Mike Florio on July 18, 2017

images3-e1500384599774.jpeg

As potential legal entanglements for Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott go, this one is fairly minor. But for a guy who should be more careful than most given the other situations with which he’s dealing, it stands out.

Via the Dallas Morning News, Elliott was cited for going 100 mph in his 2016 Dodge Charger earlier this year. In isolation, it’s not a big deal. News flash: Sometimes people drive too fast. But it was a dry day with light traffic and Elliott was driving in an area where the speed limit is 70, not a school zone in a monsoon.

Should he have done it? No. Do plenty of people give in from time to time to the temptation to see what modern cars with speedometers that go to 220 (the Charger’s does) and engines that beg to be pushed to higher speeds the faster they go? Yes. [Editor’s note: This is not a personal admission of guilt.]

For Elliott, the still-developing brain of a 21-year-old caused him to roll the dice and punch it, and there’s a good chance it wasn’t the only time he did it. Now, he’ll have this incident added to a growing list of annoyances that will do little to get the NFL to give him the benefit of the doubt as to the much more serious allegation of domestic violence, which continues to be not resolved by the league.

The status of Elliott’s speeding ticket isn’t clear. The article says he has appealed the misdemeanor conviction, but also that he entered a plea of no contest to it. The factual or legal basis for any appeal isn’t mentioned.

Again, it’s not a major problem standing alone. But Elliott needs to be much more aware of how these little things can pile up and become a big mess for Elliott and the Cowboys.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...also-dealing-with-a-ticket-for-going-100-mph/

Ezekiel Elliott is also dealing with a ticket for going 100 mph
Posted by Mike Florio on July 18, 2017

As potential legal entanglements for Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott go, this one is fairly minor. But for a guy who should be more careful than most given the other situations with which he’s dealing, it stands out.

Via the Dallas Morning News, Elliott was cited for going 100 mph in his 2016 Dodge Charger earlier this year. In isolation, it’s not a big deal. News flash: Sometimes people drive too fast. But it was a dry day with light traffic and Elliott was driving in an area where the speed limit is 70, not a school zone in a monsoon.

Should he have done it? No. Do plenty of people give in from time to time to the temptation to see what modern cars with speedometers that go to 220 (the Charger’s does) and engines that beg to be pushed to higher speeds the faster they go? Yes. [Editor’s note: This is not a personal admission of guilt.]

For Elliott, the still-developing brain of a 21-year-old caused him to roll the dice and punch it, and there’s a good chance it wasn’t the only time he did it. Now, he’ll have this incident added to a growing list of annoyances that will do little to get the NFL to give him the benefit of the doubt as to the much more serious allegation of domestic violence, which continues to be not resolved by the league.

The status of Elliott’s speeding ticket isn’t clear. The article says he has appealed the misdemeanor conviction, but also that he entered a plea of no contest to it. The factual or legal basis for any appeal isn’t mentioned.

Again, it’s not a major problem standing alone. But Elliott needs to be much more aware of how these little things can pile up and become a big mess for Elliott and the Cowboys.
This dude is a walking time bomb lol

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I rented a convertible Mustang for a trip down to Florida. Hit 100mph without even thinking about it. It's very easy to do, particularly in any type of sports car.

Buuuut damn if he doesn't have a lot of drama surrounding him right now. Typical Cowgirls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

upload_2017-7-18_9-25-48.jpeg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, I loved that show!

Every day, after school.. Speed Racer!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I rented a convertible Mustang for a trip down to Florida. Hit 100mph without even thinking about it.
I rented a Dodge Charger hemi a few weeks ago... same thing... didn't get it up to 100, but I can easily see how you could make that mistake.

The thing was... it's a big car and actually glides down the highway very smoothly... which adds to the loss of awareness of the speed.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I rented a convertible Mustang for a trip down to Florida. Hit 100mph without even thinking about it. It's very easy to do, particularly in any type of sports car.

Buuuut damn if he doesn't have a lot of drama surrounding him right now. Typical Cowgirls.

giphy.gif