Zac Stacy: another strong game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The stat sheet doesn't tell the whole story...

17/53 rushing, long of 21

4/34 receiving, long of 25 (thing of beauty)

A couple of HUGE blocks.

We got behind and couldn't stick with the run... but Stacy had his 3rd nice game in my book.

A55VA6

Legend
Stacy is definitely the starter going forward. This guy can play. He's pretty shifty too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Solid game against a solid D. He and Richardson combined for 95 total yards.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A55VA6 said:
Stacy is definitely the starter going forward. This guy can play. He's pretty shifty too.
IMO he's a 3 down back,Pead needs to get to work or this time next year hell be flipping burgers

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I love his game. So fucking sad how yesterday went. I would LOVE to have seen how this team would have come together the rest of the season. Being a Rams fan hurts.

Attachments

• hugemanatee_original.jpg
    hugemanatee_original.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 191

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sure wish they would have handed him the ball 4 times that first trip into the redzone.

Great to see him stepping up, time for some of the others to do the same.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Definitely our starter barring any sort of injury. Have no clue why he was sitting on the bench while Richardson was made to feel good.

tonyl711

Starter
ive said all along that Stacey would be starting by mid season, my reasoning was that he played in the SEC, on the worst team in the SEC yet he was one of the most productive RBs in the league. Pead is toast, done, you don't sit someone drafted that high on the bench and not use him at all unless your done with him IMO.