Zac Stacey???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
A couple of sources have said that Zac Stacey want be dressing tomorrow..

Is he injuried? Or is there another problem that I'm not aware of? What does this mean for Stacey and the rest of the Running Backs?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
IMO it means DRich is the clear RB1. Take him on your ff team.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Based on the walk through today, I would suggest that's a safe bet. Pead and Cunningham look to be the "featured" RBs for tomorrow. Ganaway and Reynolds were also getting reps.

Fisher has said (more than once) that he wants to give ALL the RBs a chance to run with the #1 OLINE. Looks like its Pead and Cunningham THIS WEEK.

With SIX RBs needing to all be given a look, there just aren't enough reps to go around in any ONE GAME. So last week, Ganaway was the one who was INACTIVE, Stacy THIS week. Maybe a token appearance from Richardson.

With the 3rd Preseason generally being the one closets to the "dress rehearsal", it would figure than NEXT week, Richardson, Pead and Stacy would get the lion's share of work. That leave Game 4 vs. Baltimore and the time for the likes of Ganaway, Cunningham, and Reynolds, (yes he is still in the mix) to get their opportunity.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
He is fine. The 3rd preseason game is usually the start of game plan and dress rehearsal for week 1 so I expect Pead to get the majority of touches tomorrow (game 2) because he will not be there week 1

iced

biggame1190 said:
He is fine. The 3rd preseason game is usually the start of game plan and dress rehearsal for week 1 so I expect Pead to get the majority of touches tomorrow (game 2) because he will not be there week 1

Not with fisher - its the 4th game.

MauiRam

Rookie
Ram4life11 said:
A couple of sources have said that Zac Stacey want be dressing tomorrow..

Is he injuried? Or is there another problem that I'm not aware of? What does this mean for Stacey and the rest of the Running Backs?
Zac Stacy will make the team. Ganaway and Cunningham will battle it out - special teams for the winner? Zac should get reps against the Broncos if he isn't dinged.

Zac Stacy is no Chris Johnson, or Adrian Peterson, but he's got a huge amount of playing experience as a starter playing against tough competition in college behind a not so spectacular line. Zac established his impressive stats running between the tackles in college, and will do the same for us eventually. He also is probably our best rb at pass pro (so far) as well.