YourTeamCheats dot com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This guy has to be a Cheatriots fan. What a load of shit.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Hey, that's awesome! If I read that right, we're third in the league (behind Jacksonville and Cleveland) for lowest number of cheats!

WE RULE!

tumblr_ml9reg9OwW1s0w3s7o1_500.gif

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Those two teams have been in the league since 95 and 99 respectively
Hey, that's awesome! If I read that right, we're third in the league (behind Jacksonville and Cleveland) for lowest number of cheats!

WE RULE!

V3

Hall of Fame

WE RULE!

Arizona has 10, but still...

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Funny site but the lack of accuracy makes it purely for entertainment purposes. 49ers would be #1 in a real tabulation.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So....the link which absolves the NFL (and by extension the Pats) from blame on destroying the evidence of Spygate links to an article in which a Homer shows the least incriminating footage available? Yeah. I'll believe the only time they did it was a 2007 Jets practice. Thats worth a 1st round pick as punishment.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Arizona has 10, but still...

So the real irony in this is that I just poked some fun at John Clayton for not being able to count up to 4, the number of offensive lineman we picked in the draft. The reality for John Clayton is that he probably wrote his piece after day 2 in the draft when we actually had picked only two offensive lineman. That begs the question, what's my excuse?!?

Thread link below.

"Two" offensive lineman?? Counting is clearly not John Clayton's long suit.

The number is 4, John, like all the digits on my assistant's right hand. Just so this doesn't confuse you John, yes, you have 5.

Count_von_Count_kneeling.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL...good to know that some Patriots fans have stopped denying it. Too bad they've gone to Plan B...deflect blame.

Funny thing is that they put PEDs under "cheating".

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think he references a wikipedia page in an article about spygate. That's some incredible information right there!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
There are two defenses that are tirelessly tried by scoundrels:

1) It wouldn't have mattered
2) Everybody cheats

These are of course just sad rationalizations and not defenses or excuses at all. Whether it mattered isn't the point and that cannot be judged in any event. And, NO, everybody most certainly DOES NOT cheat. It is rather amazing though - The human ability to fool one's self and rationalize anything to avoid dissonance of thought.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL...good to know that some Patriots fans have stopped denying it. Too bad they've gone to Plan B...deflect blame.

Patriot fans have never denied it... they are proud of it (and the super bowls it's gotten them).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After all these years of debating why the Rams haven't had a winning season in forever... the injuries... the Olines... the coaches...

Finally... FINALLY... we get to the REAL problem:

We don't cheat enough!!!

C'mon Fisher... come up with something innovative, hard to detect and can get us into the playoffs!!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Grab your video cameras and lets head to New England. We have offensive walk through's to film...:D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
So every "cheat" the Rams supposedly committed was just suspected because it was viewed as league-wide by this punk? The only actual cheat with any specific reference for the Rams was the PEDs which every team has had.

Add in that this prick downgraded the severity of all the Patriots cheating and you can see how BS this site really is.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

What a crock of crap.

St Louis Rams got 14 points.

6 points for individual PED use where players were suspended and no association to the team (far different with team association in the 80s)

4 points were just randomly assigned to "tampergate" because "everyone does it". That's tampering with free agents. No proof. Not even any circumstantial evidence. And this is the Rams. We barely sign free agents. If anything, we should have a negative score here.

4 points were randomly assigned for "headsetgate". It's where home teams disable the visiting teams communications in crucial moments. While there were moments some teams either have been suspected of doing that or even bragged about messing with visiting teams stuff back in the day, again, points are assigned because "everyone does it"...

So 8 bogus points and 6 points for PED use going all the way back to 1989!

Yeah, that's the same as spygate and deflategate. Yup...just the same...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

only way to bring the rest of the NFL teams back to them and make it look not so bad after all.