Your week 1 menu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: I've got chilli cooking in the crock. Just made fresh salsa. Corona.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Brats followed by brats with some brats for dessert ,akshully I think I may wash them down with some AB swill .

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I cooked up 10 skewers of massive prawns last night. I grill them,,, I like em kinda burnt so the big prawns work best (shrimp can be easily overcooked). I have a secret hot wing sauce that I make,,, I use this mixed with a teriyaki sauce from Kona for shrimp. So you could say they are like a HOT Buffalo / Teriyaki wing,,, except it's a fat shrimp. Couldn't help but eat some last night, but most have been chillin in the fridge all night. They are really good cold, and the flavor is somehow better after sitting all night.

I'm smoking some whole chickens beer-can style. I have these ceramic things that I use instead of just a beer can. I fill them with beer, apple juice, garlic, and onions ... then stick that fucker up the chicken's ass and this ceramic thing lets them sit up-right on the smoker allowing the mixture to steam up throw the yard bird while it's smoking.

Mac n cheese homemade. Extra cheese. Cooked well done.

Wife's making a spinach salad with lots of shit in it.

Corona Light early (thinking about popping one right now),,, then Capt n Diet.

The chalice will be blessed ,,,, again. Game time is 4:20 I think.

* I plan on eating the chicken "cave-man style" while imagining it's cardinal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
I cooked up 10 skewers of massive prawns last night. I grill them,,, I like em kinda burnt so the big prawns work best (shrimp can be easily overcooked). I have a secret hot wing sauce that I make,,, I use this mixed with a teriyaki sauce from Kona for shrimp. So you could say they are like a HOT Buffalo / Teriyaki wing,,, except it's a fat shrimp. Couldn't help but eat some last night, but most have been chillin in the fridge all night. They are really good cold, and the flavor is somehow better after sitting all night.

I'm smoking some whole chickens beer-can style. I have these ceramic things that I use instead of just a beer can. I fill them with beer, apple juice, garlic, and onions ... then stick that fokker up the chicken's ass and this ceramic thing lets them sit up-right on the smoker allowing the mixture to steam up throw the yard bird while it's smoking.

Wife's making a spinach salad with lots of shyte in it.

:lmao:

That's AWESOME!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:

I'm smoking some whole chickens beer-can style. I have these ceramic things that I use instead of just a beer can. I fill them with beer, apple juice, garlic, and onions ... then stick that fucker up the chicken's ass and this ceramic thing lets them sit up-right on the smoker allowing the mixture to steam up throw the yard bird while it's smoking.

Wife's making a spinach salad with lots of shit in it.

All sounds very good , I like to put LA Hot sauce kinda Mac cho cheese ,add some andouille , es bueno.

I spent the whole weekend cooking ribbon fries and working on a Traeger grill for our athletic dept and I'm cooked out,I'm just gonna put some brats in a pan with a beer or two, and let the beer caramelize on em, dip em in stone ground mustard and kick back.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damnit CGI you beat me to it (thread).. :cool: I was just talking with Rabid Ram about this on Facebook. lol Here's my menu..

What's on your menu today for Football?
In our house:
6 LBS of Chicken Wings (Dead Bird wings.. lol) made in slow cooker. (First time using this method)
A big pot of cheese dip in another crock pot. Going to mix some of the Misses homemade salsa in mine.
My homemade pasta salad. Tri color rotini, with peas, red onions, and tomatoes chopped up in it.
And last but not least Hungarian Hot Wax poppers. Peppers fresh from the garden. I mix cream cheese with Colby/Jack shredded cheese and wrap with bacon. Yummmm..

Oh yeah and a cooler full of Bud Light and Bud Ice, with some ice cold Jager shots for when we scrore..

GO RAMS! WHO ARE WE?????!!!!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yesterday's Tri-tip for me, should be decent for Tacos...already working on Pacifico's - no lime

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
OC--LeftCoast said:
Yesterday's Tri-tip for me, should be decent for Tacos...already working on Pacifico's - no lime

I think this game could be closer than a lot think, DL better come ready to bring it.

well, screwed the pooch on THAT edit :oops:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dagonet said:
Damnit CGI you beat me to it (thread).. :cool: I was just talking with Rabid Ram about this on Facebook. lol Here's my menu..

In our house:
6 LBS of Chicken Wings (Dead Bird wings.. lol) made in slow cooker. (First time using this method)
A big pot of cheese dip in another crock pot. Going to mix some of the Misses homemade salsa in mine.
My homemade pasta salad. Tri color rotini, with peas, red onions, and tomatoes chopped up in it.
And last but not least Hungarian Hot Wax poppers. Peppers fresh from the garden. I mix cream cheese with Colby/Jack shredded cheese and wrap with bacon. Yummmm..

Oh yeah and a cooler full of Bud Light and Bud Ice, with some ice cold Jager shots for when we scrore..

How many people you feeding? :lmao:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
CGI_Ram said:
Dagonet said:

In our house:

How many people you feeding? :lmao:

Me, the Misses and 3 cats.. lol I always cook alot for football sunday's. Don't have to cook again until Wednesday or Thursday.. :cool: Plus it's opening day ya know? :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hospital food.
Which actually is pretty good.

sent via Tapatalk.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tuna sandwich with avocado and Kalamata olives and iced tea. Volleyball at the park late in the afternoon with friends after the game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hamburgers and possibly bratwursts (if I have the money) cooked on a George Foreman grill (birthday present from my folks), served with a side of Steamer corn. Not much, I'm afraid, but it's the best I can do in an apartment on a shoe-string budget.

late to this party, but my food intake yesterday consisted of a southwest feast of chicken and steak fajitas with peppers, nachos and several miller lites. topped off with a fine cuban cigar before entering the dome.

iced

i had what was left (maybe 8 beers?) of an 18 pack of bud light with a couple domestics and a few shots of liquor thrown in there..

later on i pulled out my wallet, checked the temperature of the bills sitting in there, and threw down a medium donation at the bar for buffalo week bites and bbq wings. was too intoximicated to cook