Your Top 4 per Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Regardless of division, who are the best 4 teams in each Conference?

Mine:

AFC
Chiefs
Ravens
Titans
Bills

NFC
Rams
Buccaneers
Seahawks
Green Bay

Yours?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@CGI_Ram Titans are locking in players with injury histories: Caleb Farley and Bud Dupree. Then they lost Vaccaro and Butler in FA. I'm unsure the Titans have a long term plan on defense, lest a short term.

Tano

Legend
NFC
Rams
Bucs
Packers
Seahawks

AFC
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Browns

I wouldn't count the Steelers out. If its division winners then Titans replace Browns and Cowboys replace Seahawks. WFT has a good defense but offense usually wins these days
WFT has Fitzpatrick

He is the QB who will throw 4 TDs one game and then 4 interceptions the next game

I can see them possibly going 10-7

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
WFT has Fitzpatrick

He is the QB who will throw 4 TDs one game and then 4 interceptions the next game

I can see them possibly going 10-7

Possibly. But Dallas does have some very good weapons for Prescott as long as he comes back healthy. You never know what an injury like that will do to a guy mentally.

Tano

Legend
Possibly. But Dallas does have some very good weapons for Prescott as long as he comes back healthy. You never know what an injury like that will do to a guy mentally.
I have never been that impressed with Prescott. He has a terrible arm if the receivers are locked down. He needs them open by 3 or more yards for him to connect. It has been a good thing for Prescott that he has receivers that can get open especially with the Ewok in the backfield.