Your thoughts on the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Some tid bits from me:

-Many Niner fans whine about the "non-call" on the final play. The contact was mutual and they should have made plays earlier.
-Niners ran down the Ravens throats the final drive to reach the 5, and then proceeded to throw the ball???
-Flacco had a great game. Big ups to the guy who gets too much scrutiny.
-Kaepernick didn't play terrible, but also not well enough to win.
-The blackout wasn't just a coincidence. Funny it was only on the 49ers sideline.
-Jacoby Jones had two HUGE plays. Dynamic kid.
-The Smith Bros. had little impact on the game

Here's a little meme I created:

Attachments

• order66.JPG
    order66.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 216

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
First Superbowl since SB8 that I did NOT watch. And I don't feel like I missed anything at all. Maybe I'll keep this up until Fish takes the Rams to the big game.

As far as this year's result, NFL got what they wanted, a Ray Ray superbowl victory and all the marketing crapola that goes along with that. No surprises as far as I'm concerned.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I thought it was a good game. Chippy looked like the Ravens musta saw somethin in the Rams film cuz they pressured CK into mistakes at critical times just as the Rams D did to get 10 points to tie the game before winning in OT.

The best part was being the only non niner fan in the house, I wore my Favorite Rams shirt as my official niner hater gear. Game started just as I said it would everyone was hatin me early 2nd qtr, had to remind them it is a 60 min game. But in the end I was right.

nittany ram

Rookie
The more I see Jim Harbaugh during games the more I dislike him and his incessant temper tantrums and histrionics on the sidelines.

Fussy baby needs a nappy.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
nittany ram said:
The more I see Jim Harbaugh during games the more I dislike him and his incessant temper tantrums and histrionics on the sidelines.

Fussy baby needs a nappy.
I second that. I really hope the whiners go 1-15 next year, just so I can see him cry, and I will laugh at his tears.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was stuck at work....so i had the radio broadcst on. I must say that Boomer Esiason is a helluva color guy on the radio. Dude is non-bias,knowledgeable and spot on. Love his takes....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Always enjoy watching the whiners suffer. Very satisfying.

I submit that the Monday following the Super Bowl should be made a National Holiday !

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I honestly think that somebody from NFL or SF side turned off the power.:p If the power stayed on it would have been a blow out....I am just happy the whiners lost. It brings a BIG smile to my face.

moklerman

Warner-phile
It's hard for me to believe there was a conspiracy with the lights but I still haven't heard why they actually went out. During the broadcast the NFL seemed to avoiding a straight answer. Don't know if that's because they didn't actually know what happened and wanted to hide their ignorance or if it was a mistake or negligence and they were trying to cover it up.

Regardless of why, the blackout had a huge effect on the game and I agree with those who think it would have been a much easier win for Baltimore had it not occurred. Because of the long halftime, kickoff return TD and blackout, Baltimore's offense went 84 minutes between seeing the field.

And their offense going cold is what got SF back into the game. Boldin drops pass, Rice fumbles, punter shanks it...it all led to that 3rd quarter flurry by SF. If there's no blackout, I don't think that quarter is remotely the same.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agreed. I think anyone who has gotten their play up to fever pitch and then had to stop and wait, knows how difficult it is to get it back up to that level. It's much harder to regenerate that high than it is to keep it going.

That blackout was a HUGE advantage for the Whiners. Baltimore was coming off adrenaline overload while the Whiners hadn't reached it yet.

Pretty damn suspicious if you ask me.

Bye the way, Crabtree doesn't come down in bounds with that ball - holding or no.

RamsLife

UDFA
It was a good game. Hated the outcome of the game, but nevertheless, it was fun to watch. And that is all I"ll say on this issue for obvious reasons.

:shifty:

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Bye the way, Crabtree doesn't come down in bounds with that ball - holding or no.

That's what I thought. I understand fans and coaches and players want something to hold on to, but that ball was way overthrown. I thought he was throwing it away at first, which made no sense of course. I guess they don't want to blame the QB for a bad throw.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good game, I got what I wanted. Heartbreaking loss for the 49ers and a textbook Jimmy Harbaugh tantrum.

Another positive is the Ravens are gonna lose some players (outside Lewis) that will hurt them, which will hopefully help Pittsburgh!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Angry Ram said:
Good game, I got what I wanted. Heartbreaking loss for the 49ers and a textbook Jimmy Harbaugh tantrum.

Agree 100% with this statement! :plus1:

Angry Ram said:
Another positive is the Ravens are gonna lose some players (outside Lewis) that will hurt them, which will hopefully help Pittsburgh!

One of my twin son's will agree with you there! :sly:

EDIT: I also thought the commercials were not the good this year. Maybe it was because I really didn't pay much attention to the entire game, but nothing really stood out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
mojorizen7 said:
I was stuck at work....so i had the radio broadcst on. I must say that Boomer Esiason is a helluva color guy on the radio. Dude is non-bias,knowledgeable and spot on. Love his takes....

He is one of the smartest guys you could ask for when it comes to being behind the mic. He's been a favorite of mine for a long time but he hardly ever gets any credit and because he isn't a loudmouth he doesn't get to be on a show every week as a mainstay. Maybe he doesn't want to work that much, I dunno. But I agree with you that he is really, really good.

nighttrain

Legend
moklerman said:
It's hard for me to believe there was a conspiracy with the lights but I still haven't heard why they actually went out. During the broadcast the NFL seemed to avoiding a straight answer. Don't know if that's because they didn't actually know what happened and wanted to hide their ignorance or if it was a mistake or negligence and they were trying to cover it up.

Regardless of why, the blackout had a huge effect on the game and I agree with those who think it would have been a much easier win for Baltimore had it not occurred. Because of the long halftime, kickoff return TD and blackout, Baltimore's offense went 84 minutes between seeing the field.

And their offense going cold is what got SF back into the game. Boldin drops pass, Rice fumbles, punter shanks it...it all led to that 3rd quarter flurry by SF. If there's no blackout, I don't think that quarter is remotely the same.
The Whiners created a black hole re: energy,, they sucked the first half and the KO return for a TD blew their fuses
train