Your Primary Interaction With The Site?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your primary posting method

• Computer

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Phone

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Please vote and give feedback.

Thank you!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had a different idea of what the thread was about. I was going to answer with robbery victim.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Mine's split fairly evenly between my laptop and my iphone. If anything, I just about use the latter more.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mainly computer. Access it on Mobile at times when in bed and can't sleep. Check it when I go out somewhere. I check the site constantly whether I'm home or not.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oh look at Mr. Multitasker.:cool:

Believe me... A multitasker I am not. I constantly tell my wife that multitasking means that you start multiple jobs, but don't really finish any of them (especially with quality). She tells me otherwise of course. lol

One task / device at a time for this caveman Stu.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Mostly just my laptop...but I will use my phone when I am on a jobsite and have time to kill.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Believe me... A multitasker I am not. I constantly tell my wife that multitasking means that you start multiple jobs, but don't really finish any of them (especially with quality). She tells me otherwise of course. lol

One task / device at a time for this caveman Stu.

Yeah - right. I can picture you right now, Bluetooth in your ear, I-pad on your lap, laptop next to the 32" monitor for your desktop, while you mash your sausages on your wireless keyboard. And that's while you're on your boat.:D But at least I see you have a drink in hand. Now THAT is multi-tasking.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah - right. I can picture you right now, Bluetooth in your ear, I-pad on your lap, laptop next to the 32" monitor for your desktop, while you mash your sausages on your wireless keyboard. And that's while you're on your boat.:D But at least I see you have a drink in hand. Now THAT is multi-tasking.

Well,,, you're right about one thing there...

I can do just about anything with a drink in my hand. I consider that task enhancement. Lots of practice with that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well,,, you're right about one thing there...

I can do just about anything with a drink in my hand. I consider that task enhancement. Lots of practice with that.
Hey. Multi-tasking is multi-tasking. Some just have piss poor task management. Thus - no drink.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't get the site to come up on the ipad?

RmsLegends

Rookie
Please vote and give feedback.

Thank you!

For me the computer bro I have never owned a cell pone and prolly never will in a world of GPS I still carry a topo map and shot a azimuth with a compass so the computer is as high tech as I get......LOL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Mostly PC but do sneak my ipad to work so.....;)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
100 percent mobile here I rarely get on those whatcha call em computer things anymore :p