Your Prediction about the Rams this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What is one specific prediction you think will happen this year? (BE SPECIFIC)

Mine is ... I think we'll be a top 3 defense.
I feel like our defense is going to surprise us and be MUCH better than the 'average Joe' Ram fan is expecting.
There will be lots of talk about how ... wow ... that Rams defense is insanely difficult to move the ball on. With all the talk about our great offense, I don't think people see it coming. (see a monster defense that is)

Last edited:

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Allen Robinson will finish the year with nearly identical yards as Kupp and with MORE TDs.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Defense I am not too entirely worried about, but I am sure there will be people already calling for the head of Raheem Morris (AGAIN!) early on in the season due to his bend not break type defense. We seen it lets try not to get too worked up about that.

Offense with the loss of big Whitt, Havenstein has big shoes to fill in and I hope he can step up to the plate and be that field General this OL needs come game time. We just need to adapt on the fly and be able to make the proper adjustments needed to win games Offensively.

dang

Legend
What is one specific prediction you think will happen this year? (BE SPECIFIC)

Mine is ... I think we'll be a top 3 defense.
I feel like our defense is going to surprise us and be MUCH better than the 'average Joe' Ram fan is expecting.
There will be lots of talk about how ... wow ... that Rams defense is insanely difficult to move the ball on. With all the talk about our great offense, I don't think people see it coming. (see a monster defense that is)
Wagner + EJ (year 2) >>> Miller

sloramfan

Starter
my prediction...

the rams go 15-0..

and rest the starters and lose their last 2...

go rams

slo

ps... and i'm effin serious...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Defense I am not too entirely worried about, but I am sure there will be people already calling for the head of Raheem Morris (AGAIN!) early on in the season due to his bend not break type defense. We seen it lets try not to get too worked up about that.

Offense with the loss of big Whitt, Havenstein has big shoes to fill in and I hope he can step up to the plate and be that field General this OL needs come game time. We just need to adapt on the fly and be able to make the proper adjustments needed to win games Offensively.

So ... what is your specific prediction my friend?

jap

Legend
The usual prediction: the Horns will go 20-0. Other prognostications follow ...

• Cam Akers re-establishes himself as a marque feature back.
  • Rookie Kyren Williams becomes the consummate third down back. He may even be elevated to the #2 RB spot if Hendo succumbs to injury once more.
  • Bobby Wagner has a terrific comeback season. Earnest Jones advances nicely in production in his sophomore campaign.
  • Allen Robinson enjoys his very best season as a pro WR.
  • Leonard Floyd has his finest season as a sack artist with double digit sack total.
  • Jalen Ramsey firmly regains undisputed claim to the very best NFL CB title once more after an nicked up 2021 campaign.
  • Matthew Stafford enjoys his finesty overall season as an NFL QB.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The media will ask Matt Stafford about his elbow after every single game.

Wagner will be a breath of fresh air.

Robinson will turn heads.

The interior line will be a problem.

The secondary will be buzzing like bees.

AD will be AD.

JR will be JR.

Hendo will be the lead back early. Cam will re-emerge. And the rook will get his. And we'll have a great rotation come playoffs.

Our new OC will inject some college fun into our O.

Morris will play around with DB combinations and the Star role until the playoffs, driving us all crazy.

Us fans will complain - a lot.

We will go 2-0 against the dirty Whiners. :fistbump1: