Your Most Savage Media Moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was talking with a friend at work aboutb savage points in movies that I've seen....I could post several, but post your favorite.

This one comes from Kill Bill I, where Uma Thurman's character seeks revenge on a former assassin who is hiding as a Housemaker. They have a fight in the kitchen and Uma kills her with a knife. Meanwhile the killed woman's daughter watches her mother getting killed. The real SAVAGE part /:55 is when Uma wipes the knife blade clean with a dish rag, and then tells the girl that her Mom deserved it. Uma also says that when the little girl gets older and "still feels raw about it," to come see her. SAVAGE!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mk_f75TS1A

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We really never got see this badass version of Iron Man again:

This shit here from Logan:

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Reservoir Dogs straight razor scene.

th.jpeg

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The Departed, the Elevator coming down and opening.

This guy shots this guy who shots this that guy etc etc.

But the best part in that movie to me,Walhberg dressed in plastic shooting Damon.

The most savage for me was that little Fish called Jaws eating the Captain.

But really, we all know one of the most savage, true life story was Brandon Scott getting killed on set, just sad.

R.I.P Brandon.

View: https://youtu.be/pmLP0QQPqFw

Last edited:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
On the phone can't post the link.

How about Full Metal Jacket when the Private shoots the Gunny.