Your Most Hated Player in the Division?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Current most hated player in the division?

• Colin Kapernick

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Michael Crabtree

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Golden Taint

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Russell Wilson

• Patrick Peterson

• Marshawn Lynch

• Vernon Davis

• Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Current most hated player in the division?

I'm gonna have to say Mr. Cocky Overrated Kaepernick, with mouthy Richard Sherman not far behind.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Is there a select all button?

Haha! I know! Funny thing is, I don't hate many Cards. Peterson is annoying because he's like Sherman, overrated by the national media who only see his big picks & TDs, not the times he gets burned. In STL he got beat on back to back plays by Gibby and Danny to open the game. He gets by with athleticism, neglecting good technique

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll bug me way more than any of the players on the list.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MerlinJones said:
Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll bug me way more than any of the players on the list.
:plus1:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hate em all, and I hate their coaches and everything about them.

I picked Sherman though, only because his big fucking mouth.

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
Richard Sherman Easily Im not a big fan on mouthy players unless they are on my favorite team. cough* cough* Cortland Finnegan

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Ryback said:
Richard Sherman Easily Im not a big fan on mouthy players unless they are on my favorite team. cough* cough* Cortland Finnegan

But at least Cort keeps the talk on the field. You don't see him attacking people on twitter or taunting players after the game

iced

Ryback said:

Uhh Big difference between the two. I love Finnegan's attitude, but what separates him from Sherman is his humbleness. He's not out there claiming he's the best after one good year.. or even let any of his ego go to his head - even after a big payday.

Sherman's annoying mouth makes him my most hated; Crabtree WAS #1.

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
Fellas Chill Im not saying they are alike I like Cortland he does what he needs to do and Leaves it on the field. Sherman on the other hand. Is letting his mouth write a check his ass cant cash.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I should have said fuck everyone else in the division too.

carroll is still the most punk-assed bitch of all though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That punk-ass fucker Sherman. Used to be Lynch followed by Crabarse. I still hate them, mind you, but Sherman takes the whole fucking cake because he can't shut his fucking mouth or be humble. Oh, and add that to the fact that he knows better than to do that (he's a Stanford grad), and you have a guy that everyone who isn't a Seahawks fan hates.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yup Sherman...douche.

Lynch...2nd.

Basically any fuckin Seacrap.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Golden Taint gets my vote. Anyone with a mineral, alloy, chemical element AU symbol for a name on the Seachickens. Don't we save these for dogs (Copper, Rusty, Goldy...)? I don't like the fact he's a bad dude off the field and is a celebrating fool on the field. He and Titus Young need to be roomates IMHO.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Voted for Russell Wilson(Im the only one I guess).

Something about him has always just bugged the shit outta me

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
libertadrocks said:

Something about him has always just bugged the shyte outta me

I can understand that. I tried to put the players I thought would most likely to be hated. I respect him more than Kaep though. He's not cocky, which I can respect. I still hate him though

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
rams24/7 said:
libertadrocks said:

Something about him has always just bugged the shyte outta me

I can understand that. I tried to put the players I thought would most likely to be hated. I respect him more than Kaep though. He's not cocky, which I can respect. I still hate him though

The two Russells (Wilson and Okung) are the only guys on the seacraps who I wish would play for another team so I can't lump them with the rest of the craps either. They're good guys.