Your favorite web comics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What's your favorite web comic, what type of comic is it, and why?

Me: I have 3.

Girl Genius - ongoing steampunk/fantasy comic, great (and improving over time) art, engaging story
XKCD - 3x/week stick-figure comic about nerd stuff. I'm a nerd.
Cyanide and Happiness - daily comic, now with weekly animated shorts, like a less smart/more twisted XKCD

What's yours?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What's your favorite web comic, what type of comic is it, and why?

Me: I have 3.

Girl Genius - ongoing steampunk/fantasy comic, great (and improving over time) art, engaging story
XKCD - 3x/week stick-figure comic about nerd stuff. I'm a nerd.
Cyanide and Happiness - daily comic, now with weekly animated shorts, like a less smart/more twisted XKCD

What's yours?
Cyanide and happiness for sure.

Used to read Penny Arcade. Not sure if it's around.

That's all I can think off the top of my head.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cyanide and happiness for sure.

Used to read Penny Arcade. Not sure if it's around.

That's all I can think off the top of my head.
Penny Arcade is still going, and if you like their stuff, I'd recommend checking out Dorkly.

Athos

Legend
Used to read questionablecontent until it just got weird and characters that felt forced like forced PC-inclusion took center stage. Not that the PC was the issue, just that what I found to be boring characters were taking stage.

That and way too depressing for extended periods.

ctrl/alt/del was a favorite until the original cast of characters had their ARC or w/e end.

Read penny arcade for a long time, then just got distracted by other stuff.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Used to read questionablecontent until it just got weird and characters that felt forced like forced PC-inclusion took center stage. Not that the PC was the issue, just that what I found to be boring characters were taking stage.

That and way too depressing for extended periods.

ctrl/alt/del was a favorite until the original cast of characters had their ARC or w/e end.

Read penny arcade for a long time, then just got distracted by other stuff.
Wasn't ctrl/alt/del the one that shoehorned a storyline about a stillborn baby into the comic? I think Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation did an entire video dedicated to how stupid that was...

Athos

Legend
Wasn't ctrl/alt/del the one that shoehorned a storyline about a stillborn baby into the comic? I think Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation did an entire video dedicated to how stupid that was...

Miscarriage actually.

The very fucking definition of shark jumping. No idea what the fuck happened with that ARC, but it totally ruined that comic.