Your favorite song that was never a hit?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BMOlZtpANa0
The Cure has music that spans Pop to Alt.
The album Disintegration is on the darker Alt side. Its an amazing album. Easily in my top 10 albums of all time. The album is way too underrated, because its different than anything else the Cure ever wrote.
It still holds up incredibly well today.
The song "Disintegration" off that album, just has this intense drive that I love.

There are some songs that just sound incredible at night. Especially when your driving. This is one of them.

One of my favorite songs of all time....and there isn't even a video for it.

Also. Better listened to at high volume.

Just give it 8 minutes of your life. Maybe you'll like it too.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Being a prog rock geek, most of the music I like was never a hit ... especially all the songs that clock in between about 15 and 23 minutes long, and a few even longer.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Being a prog rock geek, most of the music I like was never a hit ... especially all the songs that clock in between about 15 and 23 minutes long, and a few even longer.
Who in the fuck wants to listen to such a long song? Lol

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Non-hit songs by groups with hits:

‘39 - Queen
Like a Song - U2
Summer, Highland Falls - Billy Joel
Half a World Away - REM

Song by artists who’ve never had popular/hit songs:

Simple Song - The Shins
Make You Better - The Decemberists
16, Maybe Less - Calexico/Iron & Wine
Song that I Heard - The Barr Brothers

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
O you want to go Russian my Pit Bro...These guys just learned english to get an record , the 1st 10 12 minutes of this CD is freaking off the charts, Imho... I went looking for trouble and I found her lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dUaDdKtB_Q

Petrus was technically American and had a Czech/Slavic last name. Yup Jesus Christ looks like him.

I believe he was the inspiration for Nathan Explosion though others will say it's Corpsegrinder.