Your favorite Ram picture ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
This has probably been done as a thread, but who cares? It's fun.

Post your absolute favorite Rams related picture ever! Go!

Since I'm the OP, I get to make the easy pick...
warnersi.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Pat Thomas being photographed saying cheese and holding the ball out as he was running down the sidelines iwth a pick in 1976, or 77 or something against Giants I believe....I reminded him of tha when I met him 1998...he remembered...short, and very determined looking dude...just like he played CB. In fact, he is my all time favorite corner!

V3

Hall of Fame
Stranger's pic is my favorite.

My least favorite? Anything with Kroenke's ugly face on it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Pat Thomas being photographed saying cheese and holding the ball out as he was running down the sidelines iwth a pick in 1976, or 77 or something against Giants I believe....I reminded him of tha when I met him 1998...he remembered...short, and very determined looking dude...just like he played CB. In fact, he is my all time favorite corner!
Yes, Pat is one of my favs as well. Where was he living when you ran into him in 98?