Your Favorite Backup?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These guys hardly get any love so I figured its time. My favorite back up might be Jermelle Cudjo. This guy does nothing but make plays in relief action. I'm also a big William Hayes fan, but I gotta give it to Cudjo.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
El Juggernauto said:
These guys hardly get any love so I figured its time. My favorite back up might be Jermelle Cudjo. This guy does nothing but make plays in relief action. I'm also a big William Hayes fan, but I gotta give it to Cudjo.

Cudjo as well for me, he gives it his best when he's in the game. Plus, he hooked me up with a badass Rams ball with a bunch of signatures last year. So it's easily Cudjo for me!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Hmmm not sure.

Nice pick for Cudjo, I been a fan and been rooting for the kid since he come onto the scene in the preseason of 2010. Very hard worker, solid rotational DT.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also have a lot of love for Sammy Brown. I don't know why, the kid didn't register a stat. But I feel like he has so much damn potential.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Austin Davis. I really would like to see what this kid has learned...and what he can do at some point vs a legit defense.

Obviously not anytime soon of course,unless the Rams find themselves on the right side of a blowout. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hayes.

Dude was a versatile player for us last year... and bagged his share of QB's. When the big fatties produce, I love that stuff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Either Hayes or Stewart (who could be a starter this year -- who knows).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Seriously ?

The one that never has to leave the bench is my favorite.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Would have to say Hayes hands down. He can play like a beast and since we were able to re-sign him he is ok with his role for now contributing.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Selassie I said:
Seriously ?

But the defensive rotation breaks this statement and because of that Hayes gets to show he has to be counted for as well

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Darian Stewart, but like the Dude said, might be a starter this year. Hardly played at all, and then his one opportunity knocks a guy out with a body hit. I like Tru Johnson, and Cudjo, who is one that gets into the backfield often. Glad to have him back.

Bailey might end up being my favorite this year if he doesn't start, or Stacy, Pead, Cunningham, Richardson...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Rabid Ram said:
Selassie I said:
Seriously ?

But the defensive rotation breaks this statement and because of that Hayes gets to show he has to be counted for as well

Let's not get so technical / serious Rabid :sly:

I know they have to play,,, but they're backups for a reason. If they're not in the game, it means the starter IS. Any questions? :tooth:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Selassie I said:
Rabid Ram said:
Selassie I said:
Seriously ?

Let's not get so technical / serious Rabid :sly:

I know they have to play,,, but they're backups for a reason. If they're not in the game, it means the starter IS. Any questions? :tooth:
Lol sorry get that way sometimes lmao

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Cudjo and Sims, they contributed so much last season. They were awesome!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't count Tru. He is our Nickel. That's a starter now a days, like a slot receiver

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Not sure what will shake out for playing time for Austin Pettis, but I got his back. Dude's a solid receiver and I'm hoping they can shake out some time on the field for him after taking Austin & Bailey.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Warner4Prez said:
Not sure what will shake out for playing time for Austin Pettis, but I got his back. Dude's a solid receiver and I'm hoping they can shake out some time on the field for him after taking Austin & Bailey.
Givin the hands of both Bailey and pettis the will prob inter weave them in packages like chess peices to try and get the best matchups on gameday

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My favorite back-up is the Rams 2nd string QB who holds a clipboard the entire season and never sees the field.