Your Coaching Dream Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
lets hear 'em.
post up your "coaching dream team."
head coach and coordinators.
let's not get TOO specific like O-line and D-line coaches, lets just stick to HC and Coordinators.
doesn't have to be an available coach or coordinator either.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I love Fisher to be honest but I can't stand all the penalties we get. I'm not sure who that falls on but it's sure easy to point at the head coach. And after watching games like this one today, I can't stand watching a team that's clearly not prepared.

Don't care for him, but Harbaugh has done well with the niners, if he was available idk what would be better right now.

I think sticking with one guy is the best option until you are for certain you need a change. Right now I'm not sure you can say that about the Rams.

Also, I'd like to see someone more creative than Schotty. Don't really care who it is, just want to see some creativity.