Your Browser Sucks Compared To Mine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lightshot.jpg

jjab360

Legend
I must admit, I need to bookmark a couple Power Lifting and Final Fantasy sites ASAP. That is what you were referring to... right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I must admit, I need to bookmark a couple Power Lifting and Final Fantasy sites ASAP. That is what you were referring to... right?
Of course.

V3

Hall of Fame
Sorry buddy, I got you beat! Look how many handy tool bars I have!

Too_many_toolbars-1024x837-1.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry buddy, I got you beat! Look how many handy tool bars I have!

Too_many_toolbars-1024x837-1.jpg
You've got the world at your fingertips, dude.

V3

Hall of Fame
AOL's still in business?.......:wink:

Believe it or not, AOL still makes $150 million per QUARTER for their DIAL-UP service. You read that right. D-I-A-L-U-P. That's how bad the U.S.'s internet is. We still have tons of people still using dial up because that's all they can get. I honestly could go on forever about this topic but I won't hijack the thread.

V3

Hall of Fame

But they're so helpful and convenient. :heh: :wink:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Believe it or not, AOL still makes $150 million per QUARTER for their DIAL-UP service. You read that right. D-I-A-L-U-P. That's how bad the U.S.'s internet is. We still have tons of people still using dial up because that's all they can get. I honestly could go on forever about this topic but I won't hijack the thread.

You think US internet is bad? In Kuwait my DL speed was around 30kb/s lol. Would take days to DL a single movie. At least now in Israel ive been at around 600kb/s, which still sucks ass.

But regardless, how anyone uses dial up now is beyond me? How much does dial up even cost? $5 a year?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You think US internet is bad? In Kuwait my DL speed was around 30kb/s lol. Would take days to DL a single movie. At least now in Israel ive been at around 600kb/s, which still sucks ass.

But regardless, how anyone uses dial up now is beyond me? How much does dial up even cost? $5 a year?
My parents live in Wildwood MO...which is actually one of the higher tax areas...can't get high speed internet unless it is through satelite.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My parents live in Wildwood MO...which is actually one of the higher tax areas...can't get high speed internet unless it is through satelite.

Its ridiculous that in this day in age, that people in the US, and in other parts of the world, still dont have decent internet. In 10 years, fiber optics will probably be considered slow. Didn't know that about MO. Probably many more areas like that as well. Sucks ass.

WvuIN02

Starter
If you live in Kansas City or a couple other places you can get Google Fiber and its Gigabit internet speeds. I'd consider moving there just for that, you who live there are some lucky mofos. Wish they would bring it to Orlando!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Its ridiculous that in this day in age, that people in the US, and in other parts of the world, still dont have decent internet. In 10 years, fiber optics will probably be considered slow. Didn't know that about MO. Probably many more areas like that as well. Sucks ass.
Yeah, it's literally like an eighth of a mile spot that can't get it through any of the providers. Their neighbors that are basically across the street get it, but my parents can't.

My dad being a frugal man he is won't pay for the satellite version, so he bought a router that you plug one of those air-card things in. It's better than dial-up but isn't quite as convenient as the real thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
But that's your fault since you're the one who told me to get this one