Your Bold Takes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
First round kicks off in 1 day. We've seen some of our fellow ROD'ers log plenty of posts touting their prospects, mocks and various takes about the draft and it's been some great reading so far.

But. Now that the rubber hits the proverbial road, the draft always throws some curve balls. What will shock and awe us on Thursday/Friday/Saturday? Log your bold takes here!

A few of mine:

Kevin White is the 3rd WR selected.

No RB selected in the 1st round.

No player trades will be made (AP, Rivers, Bradford, Cutler).

Trae Waynes won't be the first CB off the board.

Push your bold takes out here and let's laugh at each other on Sunday!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Arik Armstead AND Kevin Johnson go top 10
One of Randy Gregory or Shane Ray drops all the way out of the 1st round
Bryce Petty sneaks into the back of the 1st, maybe as high as Arizona
Following @Warner4Prez prediction, Trae Waynes won't be the first or second CB off the board
DGB to Kansas City at #18

Bold enough?

V3

Hall of Fame
Following @Warner4Prez prediction, Trae Waynes won't be the first or second CB off the board

Bold enough?
Bryce Petty?...in the first?!? My mind would explode.

You sir, are BOLD.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Bryce Petty?...in the first?!? My mind would explode.

You sir, are BOLD.
Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bold enough?
I'm not sure how DGB has slipped the minds of mockers suddenly. If I'm a GM, I'm taking him before guys like Perryman, Agholor and Strong. Character concerns be damned, I wanna win.

beej

Rookie
I'm not sure how DGB has slipped the minds of mockers suddenly. If I'm a GM, I'm taking him before guys like Perryman, Agholor and Strong. Character concerns be damned, I wanna win.
my bold prediction is DGB doesn't score a TD all season. I'm a fan of his, but I just don't think he's NFL ready. I think that he's "Brian Quick Xtreme". Xtremely talented-Xtremely not ready.

Athos

Legend
my bold prediction is DGB doesn't score a TD all season. I'm a fan of his, but I just don't think he's NFL ready. I think that he's "Brian Quick Xtreme". Xtremely talented-Xtremely not ready.

If Kelvin Benjamin (who was just as raw if not more) got by on pure athleticism and size.

DGB should be able to as well.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If Kelvin Benjamin (who was just as raw if not more) got by on pure athleticism and size.

I agree with this sentiment. DGB will get mentored Monday-Saturday on route running and whatnot, and on Sunday they'll huck up jump balls at him and say "Just go get it."

beej

Rookie

I guess a lot of depends on the team and OC he ends up with. I hope so, like I said, I'm a fan of his.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Washington Redskins select Kevin White WR from WV

(Knowing a Ray or Gregory will fall and all the offensive linemen they like available with their 2nd pick)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Washington Redskins select Kevin White WR from WV

(Knowing a Ray or Gregory will fall and all the offensive linemen they like available with their 2nd pick)
I hadn't really considered it, but I can definitely get behind the thought process. I think there is a bit of hushed concern over White's route running and polish. Maybe a bit of a Cordarelle Patterson parallel.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Two not bold and one bold prediction:

- Chris Berman prompts millions to shut off their television and/or mute the sound.

- 49ers draft a bunch of overrated idiots, reaches and injured players who will eventually quit football before ever playing, but in the meantime the media trips over themselves to give them an "A" grade.

- Rams select an offensive lineman with every pick except their 7th rounder, LB Chase Williams.