You won't believe this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Yesterday, my Seahawk loving boss called me and asked what my team was. He couldn't remember if it was Chargers or Rams. I told him. I shrugged.

Today, we're unpacking some receiving and in one box is a Rams hat. Apparently, the vendor offered the hat free with the order. Which was what yesterday's phone call was about. Free hat.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool deal. Should make you feel pretty secure with your job - eh? Good to know when the boss is thinking of you.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not used to people doing nice things like that so I would have expected something bad so I would have told him a different team just because I wouldn't want to hear any crap.

...I would have received the wrong hat.

000d00037932cbadedc3de65e9c9c682.jpg

Mick

Pro Bowler
nice gesture...living up here in the Seattle area, I can tell ya it's rough being a rams fan...especially last year..

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
nice gesture...living up here in the Seattle area, I can tell ya it's rough being a rams fan...especially last year..
I can't imagine, beautiful country but full of seahags fans. Ugh!

Welcome to the board Mick! Great avatar.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I'm down here on the Oregon coast and travel up for the shecock game most years. It's been a rough few years.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah - I'm down here on the Oregon coast and travel up for the shecock game most years. It's been a rough few years.
can we get a game up here in something other than December? Who did Fischer piss off at the scheduling office?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
can we get a game up here in something other than December? Who did Fischer pee pee off at the scheduling office?
Man! No kidding. I am always away visiting family during Christmas week. I haven't been able to go to any of those 3 other games. But in all honesty, I still think the league is pissed off at Georgia and Shaw. Maybe being that Stan had a hand in the deal, he is still in the dog house. Dunno. Sure seems like it though.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
can we get a game up here in something other than December? Who did Fischer pee pee off at the scheduling office?
I think when the Rams backed out of the London games, they got put on the list!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

I feel your pain my friend I live out here in the Seattle area as well. It's getting better people are starting to fear our D and respect Fisher but its like talking to a brick wall when it comes to taking about Bradford.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Try being a Rams fan near San Francisco.......ugh.