You Got Rick Rolled.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's well over a decade old. In the early 2000's when I found out about it, it was winding down already.
Time to bring it back? Click on the News about Aaron Donald!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My friends son put an app on my PC.
It played Rick and the close window button would move when you tried to click on it, so I couldnt close it. I had to shut it down and reboot.
Funny as hell.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My friends son put an app on my PC.
It played Rick and the close window button would move when you tried to click on it, so I couldnt close it. I had to shut it down and reboot.
Funny as hell.

That's the Extra Large Rickroll. :LOL:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure I accidentally John Cena-rolled myself last year at work.

I opened up a new tab one day to a website which will flashed what I wanted then switched to a video of the John Cena theme. I blew it off as a site that had been compromised in some way, like when it switches to one of those "you've win $1000 for being the 1000th visitor!" kind of scams.

2 weeks later I'm cruising to an internal website and the same thing happens. Same video, everything. Now I'm a little freaked out. Maybe my laptop was compromised and this is an unsophisticated attacker. Idiots and children leave a trail showing that they compromised you.

So I tell my internal IT department. They don't freak out much but all about apps or browser extensions I've installed recently. No applications at all, but I start looking at my browser extensions. And I find it.

Cenafy, the extension that has a 1 in 100 chance of redirecting you too a video of John Cena. Well I casually remember seeing it once and thinking about how funny it would be for someone to find it, but I don't remember installing it. No one admits to it, but everybody says they wish they did it. I believe them. It was funny and no one would be getting punished, so they had no reason to lie.

I'm now at least 70% convinced I installed it myself thinking it would be funny if I forgot about it before it went off the first time.

Which I did.

And it was.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is anyone else tickled that @LoyalRam didn't know the Rickroll?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I was totally naive! lol. But in my defense, I was a working Son of a Gun during these years and was functionally internet illiterate. I used to look longingly at those advertised CD's which promised that I could "Learn the Computer." I just didn't have time to learn my trolling chops until years later, which shielded my innocent mind from the Rick Rol!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
...I can't be the only one who actually likes that song, right?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bump….ROD just got Rick Rolled…

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rick astley GIF