Yo X...might be following your lead bro!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I can't take another anti-Bradford thread on Ram Stalk...a long vigilante rant might be brewing! :evil: :omg: :boing: :sick:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... don't do it. Ah, what the hell. Make us proud.

:nice:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I can't take another anti-Bradford thread on Ram Stalk...I long vigilante rant might be brewing! :evil: :omg: :boing: :sick:

It'll be a weight lifted from you shoulders. I tellin you man.

There is definitely more "intense" debate over there, but most of the time its with idiots. Over here you know your opinions will be listen to and the opinons you read from others will be grounded in logic.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I canned that site effective July 9 2010 and ended up here which is my home (ROD). you like to see homeboys dance naked.. nah boy home (ROD) is where you make it damn boy everyone know that .OK OK I get it you like to see homeboys dance naked. :boing:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Blow up that account in great style. Throw it all at them at once and don't look back. If you do a good enough job, you should never get your account reinstated over there. Go big homie, I did... This site is way better anyway.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_ma5u5pmzDW1r9px83.gif

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My only hesitation is that I enjoy the other forums on the site...but I always get drawn back into Ram Stalk.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
All addicts have excuses for their bad habits. Gotta go cold turkey.