YES! THEY ARE BACK!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
After futher research it would appear I may have jumped the gun.They may play.but it is not guaranteed.
My apologies to you guys.Guess I got a little excited .My Bad.

Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer

Rams got some good news with their defensive line. Robert Quinn, Michael Brockers and Will Hayes all practiced on a limited basis today and all seemingly have a chance of playing. Same with guard Cody Wichmann. Brian Quick (calf) appeared on the injury report Friday and is questionable. Trumaine Johnson (ankle) is out, as expected. Here's Jeff Fisher on his three starting defensive linemen ...

i
play0:12
***********************************************************************************
I know this probably belongs on the injury thread,but this
great news and wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles-rams/post/_/id/31249/rams-defensive-line-may-be-healing-up

Last edited:

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Hope so because if we aren't in Staffords face for four quarters he's going to have a big day. Let's also hope that Ansah IS NOT back for the lions for the same reason.

jap

Legend
I want The Mighty One to spend almost as much time in the Lions' backfield as Stafford himself.