Year 3, Williams and draft/FA add final elements.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its year 3 of the Fisher Era, and i can honestly say that I never felt this much confidence with Spags or Linehan.

Our starting DB's have 2 years or less of experience. Our backups have less experience expect for a few.

We have a new DC who is very aggressive and will make our secondary much better, without even adding anyone. But yet, we still have FA and the draft, so it will get better.

We have the best DE in the league, paired up with a top 10 DE. They will be much better with a secondary that attacks instead of sits back.

Without upgrades and better coaching we are a top 15 defense. With upgrades and better coaching we are a top 5 defense.

With Williams we will have a much better secondary. Our draft or FA will fix our holes, and our D-Line will have more time to destroy the QB as a result.

We are already known as a very physical defense, and we only become more of that. Whiners and Seahags already are talking trash because they know what is coming. Pain....that is what is coming to them. Whiners and Seahags has physical defenses that are filled with penalties going their way. We don't have that advantage, which means we just have to be more physical, which we will be.

Rocky 6 said it best. When Apollo Creeds former trainer is telling rocky what they need to focus on, this is what i expect Williams to say to the defense. He talks about it because rocky doesnt have speed anymore and his knees are shot. But the rest still applies and i could see him butting this on them.

"we'll be calling on is good ol'€™ fashion blunt force trauma. Horsepower. Heavy-duty, cast-iron, piledriving punches that will have to hurt so much they'll rattle his ancestors. Every time you hit him with a shot, it's gotta feel like he tried kissing the express train. [cracks neck] Yeah! Let's start building some hurtin' bombs!"

We have the pieces in place. We are ready to be the most physical, devastating, bone breaking defense in the NFL.

They are already fearing us, talking about us being dirty and targeting, thats just them being scared pussies. They know they are in a world of pain, and they won't be ready for it no matter how much they know of it.

Screw the Seahags and the Whiners. They don't know what pain is. Fuck them all. Rams defense is here to stay!!!!!!!!!! We will make Deacon and Youngblood proud!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Am I the only one this high on this hire? Lame!!!! Thought you guys wanted to destroy the best of the West? Guess I was wrong......or was I?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Am I the only one this high on this hire? Lame!!!! Thought you guys wanted to destroy the best of the West? Guess I was wrong......or was I?
I'm riding in the same car as you brother.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did you not read the thread on with the video??

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We just saw glimpses of how great this defense can be, and I think they were held back a little by our inexperienced DC. Ogletree is gonna be an All Pro someday, Quinn already is, T.J. carries a huge hammer, JL is rock solid, and with an improved secondary will hit and plug holes faster, Langford stepped up, we have great depth at DE behind our studs, and if Brockers makes another move forward with some added depth...we will own anybody!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I did, I am just drinking and more jacked than most lol. And going to another level.
LOL I was impressed with how well spoken and controlled he was. I was stoked when they brought him in with the original group 2 years ago. Really did not think there was a chance he would ever be back and for sure not with the Rams. This is a huge shift that will bring the D to another level. Bring on the combine!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL I was impressed with how well spoken and controlled he was. I was stoked when they brought him in with the original group 2 years ago. Really did not think there was a chance he would ever be back and for sure not with the Rams. This is a huge shift that will bring the D to another level. Bring on the combine!
+100000!!!!!!!!!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm all aboard bro, lets punch them in the noses then deliver another punch to the face.!!! :sneaky:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's simple, improve the secondary, and we're awesome.
How about we improve the secondary in two ways draft Clowney and then go get Pryor get to the QB faster and have two safeties ready to lay some wood on other receivers! This defense would be so deadly I don't know if the NFL could handle it to be honest... :love:

How about we improve the secondary in two ways draft Clowney and then go get Pryor get to the QB faster and have two safeties ready to lay some wood on other receivers! This defense would be so deadly I don't know if the NFL could handle it to be honest... :love:

There's 3 players I'd rather have over Clowney, if they are all gone then I wouldn't mind drafting him.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
wouldn't punching them in the nose be the same as punching the in the face..? o_O
well, maybe your aim is off and you barely caught the cheek bone lol.. I think I replied before I read all the posts or thats my story and Im sticking too it :confused: