YAWN! BOOOO—RRRIINNNGGG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
All I want is for the season to start.

Every single topic right now on the main page bores me to tears.

Don’t get me wrong... there are tons of posters who are insightful, interesting, and with great senses of humor. (Yes, shameless pandering).

But right now, I just don’t give a shit about almost every Rams related topic. I am sick to death of discussions about “projecting” who is going to start or who will “break out.” I can’t stand any more freaking speculation about TG3’s knee. Four entire pages about “don’t forget about Jamil Demby?” Seriously???

UntilTraining Camp begins, all I need are 2 threads: the Boobies thread and the Make Us Laugh thread.

As for everything else... please, just let these next three weeks pass by quickly so we can have some ACTUAL news to talk about!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

Don’t get me wrong... there are tons of posters who are insightful, interesting, and with great senses of humor. (Yes, shameless pandering).

But right now, I just don’t give a crap about almost every Rams related topic. I am sick to death of discussions about “projecting” who is going to start or who will “break out.” I can’t stand any more freaking speculation about TG3’s knee. Four entire pages about “don’t forget about Jamil Demby?” Seriously???

UntilTraining Camp begins, all I need are 2 threads: the Boobies thread and the Make Us Laugh thread.

As for everything else... please, just let these next three weeks pass by quickly so we can have some ACTUAL news to talk about!
We deserve more shameless pandering.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah this time of year sucks @$$.

Oh look at that temp...

213793730003202.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Found this one for you, @XXXIVwin

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...er-ranking-1-99-for-the-leagues-100th-season/

Ranking NFL players by team, by shoe size

The NFL's 100th season is fast approaching, and contrary to a popular belief, football isn't exactly short on talent for the future, with new-age superstars like Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson among some of the league's best young up-and-comers.

The 100th anniversary isn't just about celebrating the stars of tomorrow, however. It's also about paying respects to the stars already established and, in some sense, the stars who paved the paths currently being traveled.

So we decided to do just that -- using only shoe size as our guide.

(FAKE)

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Every time I get on this board, I'm off it in 5 minutes because it is the same stuff I've been seeing for the past 3 weeks. This is the first time I've posted something in a while and look what it is.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I always feel like I slowly dying on the inside this time of year!! I NEED Rams Football!!!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Anybody notice how NBA talk has devolved to 99% who's-going-where? it's not even about the teams or game anymore. I hope that never happens to the NFL.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Possible boring threads in the next three weeks:

"Beard trimming tips with Bryce Hager"

"Port-a-potty tips over at LASED"

"Socks fashion: all 32 NFL teams ranked"

"Don't forget about Chandler Brewer on this OLine"

"Talkin' nutrition with Dakota Allen"

"Projecting the intern roster: Kevin Demoff edition"

"Ketner's nephew, Koffee Kupp, makes JV squad in Oskaloosa"

Yawn.....:sleep:;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ranking the uniform pants

Swoosh thing
USATSI_7423452.1378926698.jpg

Stripes
454305708.jpg

Solid
Steelers-Gregory-Shamus-Getty-Images.jpg

:sneaky:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

But right now, I just don’t give a crap about almost every Rams related topic. I am sick to death of discussions about “projecting” who is going to start or who will “break out.” I can’t stand any more freaking speculation about TG3’s knee. Four entire pages about “don’t forget about Jamil Demby?” Seriously???

Don’t forget the Dumbass of The Day thread

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, those Steeler throwbacks gotta be the ugliest ever worn. They look like a prison chain gang.