WTH AARON MURRAY OFF THE BOARD... HOPE IS LOST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Aaron Murray has so many records in the SEC and we pass on him? What the heck is FIsher doing trimming his stache? and Snead? Combing his har flipping his head so it stays out his eyes!? Don't they know Aaron Murray is secsy in Red? WTF?!!

HITLER IS GOING TO FLIP OUT ABOUT THIS.....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
panic.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
Yup, Murray is definitely going to the HOF. Fire Snisher!!!!

RamsFan14

Starter
Beginning to believe the "Rams are going to be drafting a QB early (or even QB at all!)" was just a smokescreen. I'm pretty surprised we didn't go up to get McCarron or Murray, or Savage. Mettenberger is still there, but I can't imagine we'll pick him honestly because he's not mobile. Feel like Fisher likes his QBs to be a lil mobile. Who knows...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They knew he was gone if they didn't take him in the fourth, all well.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Or maybe Fisher and Snead have confidence in the 3 QB's we already have.
Two maybe... not sure he has confidence in Austin Davis... but he was a UDFA, and there'll be better UDFA's.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Two maybe... not sure he has confidence in Austin Davis... but he was a UDFA, and there'll be better UDFA's.

I've always liked Austin Davis and don't understand why he didn't become something more than he has. Maybe it's the fact that backup QB's don't get many reps. This is what happened to Steve DeBerg who played behind Joe Montana, John Elway, and Steve Young.