WTF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hope the NFL is happy, they cant officiate for shit. The 1 sided officiating, the officials burnin clock and givin the whiners generous spots and stealin yards from the Rams with poor spots, and the late flags after almost every big play by the Rams.

For the Rams to get a tie against the whiners and officials proves they were the better team on the field today. To bad the NFL had to screw them again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is what it is. It was a poorly officiated game for sure, but the Rams did themselves NO favors by committing so many penalties either.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yo X does youngest team in the league correlate with clock mgt I'm so confused we had 1 yes 1 uno wins 1 timeout left on the GZzzzzzz 53 yd attempt.

The illegal formation on the 80 yd Amendola pass was on us too wtf was that Pettis or Gibson in the slot behind the l.o.s. I'm so brainwashed right now amongst the other stuff related or official clock mgt too. :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BatteringRambo said:
Yo X does youngest team in the league correlate with clock mgt I'm so confused we had 1 yes 1 uno wins 1 timeout left on the GZzzzzzz 53 yd attempt.

The illegal formation on the 80 yd Amsndola pass was in us too wtf was that Pettis of Gibson behind the l.o.s. I'm so brainwashed right now amongst the other stuff related or official clock mgt too. :sick:
Nope. Being young and being undisciplined, in this case, are mutually exclusive statements.

I already said we played poorly and a few key mistakes cost us this game no less than 3 times. That falls on coaching AND being young players. Mostly on the players this time. I mean, a DOG penalty on a field goal attempt? When the fuck does THAT happen? That's Hekker's fault. Fumbling on a KO return? That's on Pead. Lining up off the LOS to negate an 80 yarder? That's on Gibson. A couple of DOGs on Bradford too. Everyone gets a hand in this loss except Amendola, Jackson and the O-line (for the most part).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That was such a bullshit call on that GZ FG. And then later in the closing seconds.

9.999999999999999999999999999 times out of 10 there's always a fuckin delay b/w the ref looking at the ball to the play clock. But none here? Fuckin serious? The one on the 80 yard catch was hearbreakin, but unfortunently that was a valid call.

In my mind, the Rams won this game on that FG. What a fuckin pile of shit.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
joeybittick said:
At least it gave me a chance to promote ROD...

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... c&&start=0

God I hate that place. I feel bad for the posters who think that is the only place they can go to talk about this team.

The refs were garbage. The Rams made mistakes, definitely, but I still cannot believe some of those calls. :grr: :amped:

I like this quote from the other board:
Post subject: Re: Sam can not dive to the ground with the game on the line

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 19:16 pm

What could he of done there?? You are one of the dumbest posters here and that is saying alot.

Read more: http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... z2By68bAb8

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
IMO, the (last) thing that killed us was the refs respotting the ball and not stopping the clock to do so. That cost 7-10 seconds, which would have been enough time after Gibson's last catch to line up for another FG attempt.

Even with all the mistakes and penalties, the lack of awareness on a last second drive, the refs took time away that might have made the difference. Legatron could make a 68 yarder, right?

joeybittick

Rookie
Ram Quixote said:
IMO, the thing that killed us was the refs respotting the ball and not stopping the clock to do so. That cost 7-10 seconds, which would have been enough time after Gibson's last catch to line up for another FG attempt.

I agree. I was literally screaming at my monitor as that was happening.

Speeps

Starter
You know how every QB has that defining game where you can see them turning a corner (the good ones) I think this game might be the one for Sam B.

stan

Rookie
joeybittick said:
Ram Quixote said:
IMO, the thing that killed us was the refs respotting the ball and not stopping the clock to do so. That cost 7-10 seconds, which would have been enough time after Gibson's last catch to line up for another FG attempt.

Yeah why wasn't that corrected by a booth review? Rams ballcarrier was down then they rip the ball out to cost us yards and time! :amped:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
stan said:
joeybittick said:
Ram Quixote said:

Yeah why wasn't that corrected by a booth review? Rams ballcarrier was down then they rip the ball out to cost us yards and time! :amped:
The Rams had no choice but to spike the ball to stop the clock, at which point the previous play is set in stone.

These refs huddled as much as the replacements did, and that respot was a big FY at the Rams.

Btw, was that Aldon Smith sack another instance of Defensive holding?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:
joeybittick said:
Ram Quixote said:

The Rams had no choice but to spike the ball to stop the clock, at which point the previous play is set in stone.

These refs huddled as much as the replacements did, and that respot was a big FY at the Rams.

Yeah, Justin Smith held and he broke free.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:
stan said:
joeybittick said:
Ram Quixote said:

Yeah, Justin Smith held and he broke free.
I hope the Rams advise the NFL that the Smiths are getting away with it. This is no different than NE skirting the rules on DB holding.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
stan said:
joeybittick said:
Ram Quixote said:

I agree, that might have been the amount of time it took to get another FG chance. The refs really did screw us on that one.