Rams stadium progress

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
My direct link to stadium cam converts http://m.therams.com/s/30854/stadiumcam to www.therams.com and www.therams.com no longer has a link to the stadium cams. Hoping they are just moving the cams inside as there's not much to see outside anymore.

Well @LuvMeThemRams, there is a rumor that it has become a sensitive Top Secret project and it had to be closed off to the public, per anonymous government sources...

I mean it does resemble the surreal look of a UFO (unidentified flying object)

67dc51abae74c1fb2051aa3a982cff50.gif

hks-ramsstadium-01-los-angeles-nfl-entertainment-district.jpg

DeaconJ

Rookie
The cam link on therams.com is top right, 'New LA Stadium'. Also on lased.com.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't wait to go to Cowboys Stadium West.
Jason Garrett says hi.

Cowgirlz are coming off a decade of mediocrity and not looking to get a whole lot better. "America's team" becoming Northwest Texas' team. Yawn.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Jason Garrett says hi.

Cowgirlz are coming off a decade of mediocrity and not looking to get a whole lot better. "America's team" becoming Northwest Texas' team. Yawn.
I was only commenting on how it'll be 50/50 fan split when we play there. I never said anything about us being some perrenial playoff team. You, as a Rams fan, have a LOT to look forward to, and I am jealous. I will route for the rams to make it to the SB (first the Cowboys of course). Fuck the falcons, saints, 49ers, EAGLES, and packers. I hate those teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was only commenting on how it'll be 50/50 fan split when we play there. I never said anything about us being some perrenial playoff team. You, as a Rams fan, have a LOT to look forward to, and I am jealous. I will route for the rams to make it to the SB (first the Cowboys of course). freak the falcons, saints, 49ers, EAGLES, and packers. I hate those teams.
Yeah Rynie I’m just flicking you shit anyway. As much as I grew up hating on the cowgirlz, I hope they win their division only because I know you as a real fan and one of the few opposing fans that is a fun addition to our board. Good luck to you and maybe we’ll meet up some day at a game.

Cheers man.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I was only commenting on how it'll be 50/50 fan split when we play there. I never said anything about us being some perrenial playoff team. You, as a Rams fan, have a LOT to look forward to, and I am jealous. I will route for the rams to make it to the SB (first the Cowboys of course). freak the falcons, saints, 49ers, EAGLES, and packers. I hate those teams.
There are going to be a few teams that pull huge amounts of fans, that aren't Rams Fans, here in LA. Cowboys GB and Pit will all pull in large numbers. Hell, I probably know more Cowboys fans here in So Cal than any other team