WR Justin Watson - Penn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Nice numbers. Why not one of those 6th rounders. Without knowing much else his size is something Rams could use.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another SPARQ guy to fail miserably after being drafted too high?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another SPARQ guy to fail miserably after being drafted too high?

Possibly but at least he was productive. The SPARQ guys that dont produce in college are the ones that almost always bust and I would tend to avoid. SPARQ+production is always intriguing though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Possibly but at least he was productive. The SPARQ guys that dont produce in college are the ones that almost always bust and I would tend to avoid. SPARQ+production is always intriguing though.
I’m just poking the Champbear. I pulled us a study that showed the top 50 sparq guys from the first year they used the rating through 2015 I think it was did worse in the nfl than the next 50.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m just poking the Champbear. I pulled us a study that showed the top 50 sparq guys from the first year they used the rating through 2015 I think it was did worse in the nfl than the next 50.

I did that too in a thread last year. SPARQ definitely isnt the end all be all of rating a football player for sure

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did that too in a thread last year. SPARQ definitely isnt the end all be all of rating a football player for sure
It’s one of many tools but yeah it’s not the big answer to all prospects.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Nice numbers. Why not one of those 6th rounders. Without knowing much else his size is something Rams could use.
Honest question: what would put him in the 6th round. He's big, fast, and somebody here said he produced. Unless it's obvious that he had zero wr skills I would think he'd go before the 6th round. But I know nothing, so there's that.

Ram65

Legend
Honest question: what would put him in the 6th round. He's big, fast, and somebody here said he produced. Unless it's obvious that he had zero wr skills I would think he'd go before the 6th round. But I know nothing, so there's that.

His profile had him rated 7th round or UDFA. The Rams also have 5 6 round picks. Maybe he goes higher.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Probably level of competition....and the type of scheme he played in....say he didn't have a playbook at Penn (doubt it tho), that would be a problem....Hard to eval guys from that college division...Penn...Harvard...Colgate...Columbia....does Columbia have a football team???