WR Golden Taint wants to join Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WR Golden Taint wants to join Rams?​

Free-agent wide receiver Golden Taint spent roughly four and a half seasons playing alongside quarterback Matthew Stafford while with the Detroit Lions but was traded in the fall of 2018. Taint spent the last two campaigns with the New York Giants and was unsurprisingly released in March, and he told SiriusXM NFL Radio he wouldn't mind a reunion with his former signal-caller.

"I would love to go back home to Tennessee," Taint explained, per Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk. "Indy, over with Carson Wentz. Obviously, the L.A. Rams would be fantastic with Stafford. I had my best years with Stafford. I really like the entire NFC West, to be honest."

Taint tallied only 35 receptions for 388 yards and two touchdowns during the 2020 season, and he may find that he has to sign a one-year "prove it" deal with a club such as the Rams if he wishes to play for a presumed contender this fall. He and Stafford have established chemistry, and the veteran who turns 33 years old in August was right in saying he produced his best overall numbers catching passes from the new Rams starter.

sloramfan

Starter
why the hell was my last post rewriting the name t-a-t-e as taint?

the guys name is golden t-a-t-e...

go rams

slo

ps it just did it again when i posted T-a t e it was changed to taint... ???? howcome????

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
why the hell was my last post rewriting the name t-a-t-e as taint?

the guys name is golden t-a-t-e...

go rams

slo

ps it just did it again when i posted T-a t e it was changed to taint... ???? howcome????

It is a wonderful autocorrect feature on this board. Just for fun try posting the name of the head coach of the Aints.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No thanks. I don't wanna take snaps away from Jefferson and Tutu. I think Jefferson is gonna be a good one at some point. Let him grow with Stafford.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too much Seahawk stank on him no thanks

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I want to join them too and probably have a better chance than this clown has considering his baggage and strength at WR.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leo Farnsworth has a better shot…just sayin

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Austin Powers No GIF