Worst to first

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike Sando
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ring-order

Jeff from St. Louis asks whether the St. Louis Rams have a decent shot at going from worst to first in the division.

"I know the 49ers have expectations this year," he wrote, "but it seems in our division it changes year to year. I'm a die-hard fan and always hope for the best."

Mike Sando: Yes, the Rams have a chance. It's an outside chance. They arguably have the most talented quarterback in the division. They have talent on their defensive line. Strength at those positions will give a team a chance.

The Rams will need much better [hil]luck[/hil] with injuries. [hil]They're due on that front.[/hil]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you never know.

the whiners start @packers then the lions at home.

there's a chance the whiners could start to season 0 and 2. who knows how they will handle that kind of start.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
kurtfaulk said:

you never know.

there's a chance the whiners could start to season 0 and 2. who knows how they will handle that kind of start.

The first game of the season is a good time for us to catch the Lions. Nobody knows anything about anybody yet, and the Lions' secondary is a liability (right now). I'd rather catch them right off the bat than week 8 or 10. Megatron isn't even human either. That dude's insane.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We've been due better luck on the injury front for the past 5-6 years.

Fuck luck. We need wins.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:

Fuck luck. We need wins.
Can't have one without the other, beeeeeeeyotch.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
kurtfaulk said:

you never know.

The first game of the season is a good time for us to catch the Lions. Nobody knows anything about anybody yet, and the Lions' secondary is a liability (right now). I'd rather catch them right off the bat than week 8 or 10. Megatron isn't even human either. That dude's insane.

Well, duh man.

Hello?! Decepticon!

Megatron_TRotF.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:lmao: You're such a nerd. :lmao:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Username said:

Fuck luck. We need wins.

Day I start believing in luck is the day I become a cubs fan

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
X said:
Username said:

Fuck luck. We need wins.

Day I start believing in luck is the day I become a cubs fan
Really? I'm not talking about relying on luck to win or anything. I'm more talking about dumb luck. The way the ball bounces, not getting ridiculous fluke injuries (bad luck), things like that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Like the time I was drunk and shattered a bottle with a .22 over 100 yards with one shot from my hip after 5 sober people tried hitting it lying on the ground.

That's the skill of knowing how to have just enough Busch beer flowing through your veins to give you ultimate hoosier hip fire accuracy. Not luck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Like the time I was drunk and shattered a bottle with a .22 over 100 yards with one shot from my hip after 5 sober people tried hitting it lying on the ground.

That's the skill of knowing how to have just enough Busch beer flowing through your veins to give you ultimate hoosier hip fire accuracy. Not luck.
Heh. I did something similar to that once when I was about 22 yrs old. In the middle of a keg party, my friend let me shoot the cigarette out of his mouth with a BB rifle (pump action). I put about 40 pumps on that thing and it had no sight on it. Sparks everywhere. I totally could have killed him. LUCKY I'm not in prison right now.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Username said:

Heh. I did something similar to that once when I was about 22 yrs old. In the middle of a keg party, my friend let me shoot the cigarette out of his mouth with a BB rifle (pump action). I put about 40 pumps on that thing and it had no sight on it. Sparks everywhere. I totally could have killed him. LUCKY I'm not in prison right now.

That was pure skill my friend. Don't kid yourself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
[ Image ]

This is the life I chose...
Wouldn't have it any other way. You're our Transformers aficionado. :cheese:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't know if we'll be first, but I think we're going to be a totally different team on Sunday's. Teams will learn very quickly that the Rams are back.