World Series Misc

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

45-48 deg F, 20 mph winds, 40 deg F wind chill, constant mist from 6th inning. But I'm sure for those who were there it was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
squeaky wheel said:
45-48 deg F, 20 mph winds, 40 deg F wind chill, constant mist from 6th inning. But I'm sure for those who were there it was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Are you suprised at just how good the Cards bullpen has been? I watched the game until the 7th, was busy, and when I checked the score later I was actually a little suprised to see them hold onto the 3-2 lead just because of the firepower the Rangers offense has. It was impressive.

Anonymous

JdashSTL said:
squeaky wheel said:

Are you suprised at just how good the Cards bullpen has been? I watched the game until the 7th, was busy, and when I checked the score later I was actually a little suprised to see them hold onto the 3-2 lead just because of the firepower the Rangers offense has. It was impressive.

Shocked, actually. To think of the mess with the closer that started with the season until Motte took over in Sept. is amazing. Then the middle relief settled/shaked out after the trade at the deadline.....WOW. An unbelievable turn around. I hope they can maintain the excellence.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
squeaky wheel said:
JdashSTL said:
squeaky wheel said:

Shocked, actually. To think of the mess with the closer that started with the season until Motte took over in Sept. is amazing. Then the middle relief settled/shaked out after the trade at the deadline.....WOW. An unbelievable turn around. I hope they can maintain the excellence.

And after we say that they blow the lead in the 9th inning last night. You just cant expect to hold down the Rangers offense that long, and Cards had opportunities to add onto the lead but they couldnt do it. Everyone talked about the lack of starting pitching going into this series but so far it has been excellent. Garcia/Lewis was a great duel last night, and this series has been a really good one and id love to see it go to 7 games.