Wired: Connor Barwin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
connor.jpg
Billy.jpg

:hiding:

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
I think there's something to be said for high energy guys bouncing around keeping the other guys in the game mentally.

While you would think professional athletes wouldn't require motivation and back-slapping, the reality is that they're human and energy from a teammate can be a positive.

The shame of it is that he often looks to be in the right place on the field....just a step behind being there at the right time.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is the reason he was bought in

He knows the D which helps install ... and theat energy and bounce can be contagious

I mean it’s the same as rays dance and stuff juts a different way of conveying the message

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks a lot . Now I had to relive the last play of the game . Lol
Looks like he was really into it .

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I come away from this really liking him. I only wish RQ had his energy and enthusiasm. If you notice the footage with Quinn, look closely and Barwin is shaking RQ just to keep him awake. :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I come away from this really liking him. I only wish RQ had his energy and enthusiasm. If you notice the footage with Quinn, look closely and Barwin is shaking RQ just to keep him awake. :whistle:
Quinn did some dancin' around after he got his sack!!(y);)