Winding Down

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anything specific you do when you just want to relax and not think about football and things? Like play xbox or watch certain show or movie or play some baseball or cook or put a jig-saw puzzle together, anything?

Also, you wouldn't happen to know any of the teams offseason plans would you? FA, Draft, etc....? :heh:

no i dont know about any off season plans that the team has. Personally i cannot stop thinking about football so i dont watch espn in an effort to keep my mind off football. I keep up with my favorite basketball teams, do community service, hangout with my friends, hang out with my 2 dogs, practice my guitar, and am currently planning a wedding, I usually like to stay active because i get bored sitting around the house. I recently made a blog post about my offseason plans feel free to check it out at www.josephbarksdale72.com

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks again for answering all our questions. Really like your blog, hope you stay a Ram for a long time.