Will youth prevail tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Not only is McVay the youngest coach in the league, and the youngest to ever coach in the playoffs, but I think Goff is the youngest starting QB as well, at least according to this site; https://247sports.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/Gallery/Every-NFL-starting-QB-youngest-to-oldest-53427821. As a Ram fan going back to the early seventies, I can only hope these two can stay together like Brady and Belichick. Throw Gurley in there and this can really turn into something special. How can you not be excited about this future of this young team?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We can't lose tbh. In that even in losing Rams fans are only seeing the beginning of a beautiful era.

But as to the matchup: Rams have the edge in coaching on both sides of the ball. We have the better offense in key measurables. DL matchups look good for us. Only negative for us is kicker.

And if somehow we lose this game (which if it happens will have a lot to do with kicker), so what. This is the youngest team in the league, with the best young coach, and the best young offensive backfield. If that happens draft and restack the defense and don't look back.

Honestly I am not even nervous. I am straight up excited to see my team play a home playoff game.