Will 2015 be a Pro Bowl Season for Rodger Saffold?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Will 2015 be a Pro Bowl season for Rodger Saffold? The Offensive Lineman joins Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr on 101ESPN The Fast Lane to talk about 2015. He's excited about Greg Robinson's potential this year and says Barrett Jones looks bigger and stronger.

Listen to Saffold Interview

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Maybe if he played on another team. But you know the pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. No Rams is going to be in there unless he has an above extraordinary performance.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Maybe if he played on another team. But you know the pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. No Rams is going to be in there unless he has an above extraordinary performance.

Sadly, you are right. Plus, if the rest of the offensive line struggles this year, he won't get any attention even with that type of performance.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just want him to be healthy and play one position the entire year. Continuity can go a long way in the performance of the O line.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How does his effin shoulder feel? Pro-bowl , we're talking pro-bowl, in April?

V3

Hall of Fame
No. That requires him to stay healthy. I think he's had one year in his whole career when that happened. If he could stay healthy I bet he could do it as long as he's not paired with another bum similar to Wells.

jap

Legend

If Tre and the rest of the RB crew, including Tavon Awesome, put up superlative rushing numbers, the All Pro and Pro Bowl selectors will definitely look over our OL for blue chippers. Of course, we need to complete the OL makeover with quality backups for that to happen.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The caveat is staying healthy, but he did that last season and his rookie year. Played and started all sixteen games. Now all he needs is for him and others on the line to stay healthy.

Pro Bowl is popularity, though, so I don't see him getting it...but if we focus on the offensive line, there's no reason to believe that he won't improve with better guys next to him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Saffold would have to have one hell of a year and then come out as being gay or bisexual to get the media to the LOU to cover a RAM.